Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suzuka 15 (don't open if you haven't watched) - Minitokyo

Suzuka 15 (don't open if you haven't watched)

Tagged under Suzuka

page 1 of 1 21 total items

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

Ok...for anyone who saw this episode (just watched it a few hours ago)...does anybody feel that Suzuka went a bit too far when she and Yamato are out watching the fireflys and she says "sure, I'll go out with you" and then later says "just kidding." I felt terible for Yamato...I really like the anime, but it just keeps getting more complicated and if Yamato and Suzuka just admitted their feelings than things would work out lol, honesty helps once in a while.

loneknight

loneknight

life is but a walking shadow

yes. It's really terrrible. Poor guy. He can't even have a happly life (with a girlfriend). Love is suffering (ahahaah).

... i hate suzuka now.... lol i actually fell for it too... :(

defrax-

defrax-

SARS survivor

This anime feels like it's going in circles around a drain...not going anywhere. And I had such high hopes for it too... -_-

i was hoping he'd start dating them both and then we'd get a big cat-fight showdown. Back to the drawing board! hehe

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

Quote by Kousuke-kun... i hate suzuka now.... lol i actually fell for it too... :(

ditto...I thought "yay!!!!!!!!" and then I felt terrible...arghhh...but I find it really hard to hate Suzuka because she likes Yamato and suddenly he's going out with her friend...and she couldn't exactly admit to Honoka that she liked Yamato...cause both of them can't admit their feelings at all lol...

LAZA

LAZA

Is true that the relationship between them is kind of hard but Honoka I feel sos sorry for her If I was the one to choose i will take Honoka...

See ya

i feel bad for him; i saw it a few mintues ago, but it makes you think what will happen next; Have you noticed that there only like a few pictures of that anime.

reality is nofthing without dreams ------------------and
if to dreaming dream if dreaming seek______________And

Hmm dunno how this series will turn out... or when Suzuka will finally show her true feelings. Geez, can't wait for the next eps to come!

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Let's not make a separate thread for every episode. Please keep all discussions on Suzuka in the Suzuka thread: Suzuka

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Well, this thread is actually older than the Suzuka thread, and there's no real indepth discussion going on about the series itself over there.. So, carry on~

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

Quote by ultimate540

Quote by Kousuke-kun... i hate suzuka now.... lol i actually fell for it too... :(

ditto...I thought "yay!" and then I felt terrible...arghhh...but I find it really hard to hate Suzuka because she likes Yamato and suddenly he's going out with her friend...and she couldn't exactly admit to Honoka that she liked Yamato...cause both of them can't admit their feelings at all lol...

i fell for it too. me: :o -> D:

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

i was like wtf is she say, she knew at the time yamato had already started a relationship with honoka. but what is worst she went back on what she said and made it out to be a joke, which is confusing the hell out of yamato and beacuse of that he might have second thoughts about honoka. you can easily tell suzuka also likes him but if she keeps lying to her fellings, shes just digging herself into a hole that later she might never be able to get out. Thus the bond between yamato and honoka will grow...hopefully, lets keep watching and see ^^

GO HONOKA! lol xD

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

I don't know if this is going to happen...but I have this sad feeling that Suzuka is going to end up going out with someone that isn't Yamato...just to prove her point that she doesn't like him...and the things are really going to be screwed up.

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

Suzuka is just not able to express her feelings, and is being really difficult about it. I think the ending is obvious... but it is still fun to watch.

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

I hope in the end he ends up with Honoka. I really really really really ... times infinity dislike suzuka... she's so unreasonable.

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

Quote by Zettai-YaddaI hope in the end he ends up with Honoka. I really really really really ... times infinity dislike suzuka... she's so unreasonable.

I couldn't disagree more...sorry, my take on things...I think the last episode (17) pretty much summed up why he shouldn't end up with Honoka...he's just going through the movement, and he has to throw himself into things to stop thinking about Suzuka...

Suzuka's soooo hard-headed... she just won't fess up about her feelings... but i really think she meant she'd go out with yamato at that time, but she knew he was with honoka and maybe suzuka was looking out for her feelings or being thoughtful? stupid suzuka... :P

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

Quote by maikusamabut i really think she meant she'd go out with yamato at that time, but she knew he was with honoka and maybe suzuka was looking out for her feelings or being thoughtful?

yep...it was the only time she could say how she felt, but than cover it up, so she told how she felt, but she knew he was going out with Honoka, plus her pride was in the way...so she covered it up by saying it was a joke. Arhhh...new episode out tomorrow! yay, I can get sad all over again when I see how it ends lol

How do you know that there will be a new episode tomorrow? If I remember correctly ep 17 was released on sunday...

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

Late tommorow...close enough

Quote by ultimate540

Quote by Zettai-YaddaI hope in the end he ends up with Honoka. I really really really really ... times infinity dislike suzuka... she's so unreasonable.

I couldn't disagree more...sorry, my take on things...I think the last episode (17) pretty much summed up why he shouldn't end up with Honoka...he's just going through the movement, and he has to throw himself into things to stop thinking about Suzuka...

I'm just saying that as a character Honoka is the better one, and I know what you are saying, and chances are he'll end up with Suzuka. This was based on no facts, this was based on feelings of a fan. I actually agree with you. lol.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.