Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How Well Can You Spell? - Minitokyo

How Well Can You Spell?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

Its not a hard question.
How Well Can You Spell?

I can't spell at all! I have to spell check just about everything, including the word 'spell'!

(I did a search for this fourm topic, and came up with nothing.)

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

ladyai

ladyai

~*serinity from within*~

I guess my spelling is okay. It's not as good as my mom's, but it's not really bad.

Ja ne ^_^

Signature
sigi and ava made by dianas for ladyai ;)

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

slightly above average.....

Signature

can't spell to save my life. just type in something random and hope the people who read it understand or use spell check.

\"The larger the island of knowledge, the longer the shoreline of wonder.\"
-+Ralph W. Sockman
\"Noone dies a virgin because everyone gets screwed by life.\"

I can spell pretty good... I make mistakes at least once in a while though :)

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I spell my words exceptionally. I hardly ever make mistakes because most of my learning came from the dictionary. I also am a writer, so I have to be able to know which words I'm going to use and how to spell them. Usually, I can make out what people are saying if they spell numerous words wrong.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Well,my spelling isn't that bad but i do make mistakes(very small ones)from time to time. ^_^'

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

Tenner

Tenner

Nice Guy

Borderline perfect, not bragging. >_>

ondskapt

ondskapt

anime/horror freak

I am an average speller, I guess, nothing special.

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

well, i guess i spell ok. i do tend to have mistakes but i tend to catch them before i send anything off without spell check.

I think I'm good. I won my Year 7 Spelling Bee thingy. I woulda won it this year but I didn't hear the announcements. -_-'

Everyone knows the meaning of death, but no-one knows the meaning of life...

heh, in english class we were talking about pros and cons and when i was supposed to write i forgot how to spell pro! i took a guess and spelled it por... :sweat: The whole internet talk u know where everyone says, 4get, l8er, or ending plural words with a z like wordZ isn't helping at all. I keep writing it at skool :x

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

I can't spell to save My life lol

nekosarai

nekosarai

neko lover

I'm so bad at spelling that I have to have a dictionary with me at all time.Which is really considering I have very vast vocabulary...

Geminia

Geminia

What?

My spelling is on and off sometimes I spell really good and other times I can't spell to save my life ^_^' sometimes I think it's genetic because my mom, dad, and sister can't spell to good, like this one time my sister asked me how to spell 'man' and she's 28 yrs old :sweat:

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

I spell.... olrite..... pretty good i spoz
ofcourse i make mistakes but not often

Kiumaru

Kiumaru

{Mangaholic}

My spelling is quite good though, words that I barely use I have trouble with. (Words such as jealous is kind of difficult for me since I don't really use that word. *Shrugs*)

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.