Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Another Chance Given... - Minitokyo

Another Chance Given...

page 1 of 1 19 total items

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

On October 16th, my older brother has been given another chance in life....he's been in a car accident, yet it was a miracle how he survived.....the vehicle damage was around 80%, but for my brother, it was 20% only....but what kept him alive, as he told me as well....is The Will To Survive, and the belief that God will save him no matter what ;).....if it was fate that he would die, i wouldn't really be sad, but if it was his fate that he'd live, i'd be happier than the first one ^_^...
I thank God, again and again, and pray for him, for giving my brother another chance, and hopefully he'd act more mature than ever!

and Happy Ramadan to everyone ^_^.

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Im glad your brother is ok the same sorta thing happened to my cousin they still cant figure out how she survived let alone with out recieving even a scratch there was nothing left of the car and she wasnt wearing a seat belt she didnt believe in god but she prayed now shes like a whole other person and very religious

Signature Image

marcoskatsuragi

marcoskatsuragi

Quez Quez diz quirido.

I hope you brother are cool now... wow.... car crashes.... dangerous. Tell him to pay more atention on driving time hum! ^^

Signature Image

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

Wow... that's quite a story. I'm glad that the accident wasn't too bad, but as for the part of him staying alive because of his will of surviving, I'm not quite sure. It is unbelievable that he had only 20% damage, but maybe he just got stuck in a position that reduced damage. Anyway, it's great to know that someone didn't die from a car accident.

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

i am glad your brother is ok, i got into a car accident too recently, the car was total lost but fortunately everyone in the car was ok.. I just got some minor injuries from the seat belt.
tell your bro to be more careful k..and dont forget to wear seat belt when youre driving

Signature

Yeah, wow, it is a miracle sounds like. Lol, or as a friend of mine puts it he rolled high on his reflex save. Glad to hear that your brother is alright. And yes seat belts are life savers.

how....thats a miracle..only the person who had been choosen could get this trully miracle experience...but,safety belt are the important one..dun forget it.Send my best regard to ur bro..peace:D

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

Like what others said, I am glad that your bro is alright. That must have been one bad car accident. An incident like that could change a person. Hopefully its for the best. Best wishes to your bro man.

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

Minna-san...^_^
arigatou gozaimashita...
about the seat belt, no...he wasn't wearin it...the doctors say....he was stupid, yet lucky, b/c if he was wearin a seat belt, he wouldn't be able to move from where he was, plus, his entire left side would've been damaged due to stayin in the same spot,,,so ^_^, wow, and thank god that he wasn't wearin it!

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Thank god he survived and that he is safe and wish it to be like this forever man ^^

miyuzen

miyuzen

l'un et le seul

It is so relieving to know that your brother survived the accident. Not so many people are as fortunate, so it's good to be thankful for his second chance on life. The fact that his being seatbeltless even saved his life proves that he was meant to be alive. I pray that he gets well soon. You take care of yourself also Leo! And Happy Ramadan to you! :)

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Good to know that everything is alright :) and I hope nothing bad will happen again to your family!!! and "happy Ramadan to you too"
Ciao!!!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

hmm well u know... i was with u when we heard about ur bro :sweat: sigh hes always crazy for GOD'S SAKE TELL HIM HE HAS TO PAY MORE ATENTION >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!
*sigh* :hmpf: *cough cough* :hmpf: *SIGH*
am really glad that hes doin ok now...and thank u god for save him
HapPy Ramdan

OX

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Wooow! That is a miracle! I'm glad your brother is ok! My brother just got a car so I'll tell him to be carefull..Well, tell your brother to be careful while driving! hehe! byebye!

-Happy Ramadan!! ^-^

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Wow, Im glad your brother survived.
My aunt didn't have this chance. She died in a car accident, hit by a bus in Brazil. It was very difficult for my uncle and my 7 years cousin but they try to be strong.
Tell your brother to enjoy every seconds of his life but not to forget to remain careful.

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

TrinityLi

TrinityLi

innocence

Wow, I'm glad your brother is okay. It looks like God sent down an angel to protect him. I was in a car accident about 6 years ago where I got T-boned and my car flipped upside down, trapping me in the car. When my family say my car, they couldn't believe that I made it out of there alive with only 4 stitches in my left temple. I told them that God sent me an angel to protect me because He still had a purpose for me on this earth. I think got did the same thing for your brother. I hope he gets better and I wish you and your family the best!

.:Time flies like an arrow but fruit flies like a banana:.

swiftsword420

swiftsword420

Dead To The World

im very happy to hear that your brother is okay! never lose your hope though. because in hope lies true faith, right? the thought of your brother making his own fate is a good prospect to me! because i think i you could most likely trust him to want to keep himself around. as long as he keeps faith in himself!

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

I am glad that your brother is safe and sound... it seems that he must have had a great angel...

Just remember to tell him not to drive faster than angels can fly... for if he does... then they would not be able to protect him.

Anyways I am happy thing turn out okay! ^_^

Signature

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

wow, that IS seriously a miracle!!
he should be thankful to God^^
and his luck in life must be really strong^^
please tell him to be more careful next time^^

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.