Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Halloween - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

since halloween is coming up i thought i might make a ask you guys a question
what do you guys usually do in halloween?

Ghost357

Ghost357

Da da fua!

Eat candy! yum. :)

Everything happens for a reason, the key to life is to learn what matters most, is that your Answer?

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

I usually hang out with a few friends, check out a few parties, and visit the local haunted houses.

Ippi-chan

Ippi-chan

omgwtfbbq?!?

Usually just dress up and hang out with friends. Maybe go to a party or something.

I'm going to keep on doin' what I'm doin' until someone realizes I don't know what I'm doin'.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Normally now and days i think i got out of the Halloween thing Lol. But usually we put on our helmets, brin our skateboard, and ring people doorbell. Lol yes mai friends and i are very very lazy so we go as Skaters?

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

eat candy and watch tv^^ sumtimes trick or treating with my little cousins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

im going to camp in the holloween and im gonna hav lots of fun and ill make some new friends what are you gonna do???

Erinecera

Erinecera

Cat Lover

I can't sleep during Halloween. We don't have parties / trick or treats in my place. It's just a boring night with spooky stuff poppin out from nowhere.

I l o v e c a t s !
=^-^= <--- this my loving sidekick, Martin

myfairy

myfairy

~*look at my life and cry*~

hmm.... i think me and a couple of people are gonna dress in all black with black face paint and scare other people we know *shrugs* as long as they drop their candy, and we get some, then i'm fine ^-^

akazookin

akazookin

Okinawan doughnut

hehe..yup >_< no trick or treating here XD XD
so i guess.. i'll just pop candies in my mouth and watch tv~!! XD

Signature

DarknessInTheLight

DarknessInTheLight

eyes are the windows to the soul

I usually eat some candy. *yum* and look at the moon and stars. they seem more pretty on that night. maybe watch a few scary movies too....

Signature Image
Thanks to Spystreak for making my avatar and Sig!

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of equivelent exchange. In those days we believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Shortyinuyasha

Shortyinuyasha

Demon InuYasha

Hang out with friends and get lots of candy

This show kicks ass!!!!

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

erm... nothing special... except maybe buy myself candies and never finish eating them >.< usually i stay home and either do homework or watch a movie, animes or listen to music... really nothing special XD

Ghost357

Ghost357

Da da fua!

Wonder If I will do any thing eles here on hollween

Everything happens for a reason, the key to life is to learn what matters most, is that your Answer?

last year I dressed up and took my niece trick or treating this year I probably will sit home handing out treats

Signature Image

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I don't go out anymore... I used to hand out the candy, but then I'd get like, 17 year olds asking (rather rudely) for more candy ~_~ So now, I usually hang out with my friends... go see a movie or something.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

nekosarai

nekosarai

neko lover

Stay up all night and watch all the Horror movie marathons on Tv.

Asakura-Hao

Asakura-Hao

Seraphim of Cruxis

I'm dressing up as Leon D.S. Geeste from Star Ocean 2! ^^
Though I'm dressing up in his outfit from Star Ocean: Blue Sphere, not Second Story.

Got most of it already done. =D

Signature

i usually dont do anything on this day...the last time i celebrated halloween because i lost a bet...it was my junior year and i dressed up as a lady in high heels...i didnt look bad if i say so myself...i gotta hand it to you ladies...how do you deal with the pain?

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

hellbomb

KaBoom!

just another day to me

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

Nothing. I have to go to work that night. I used to like Halloween but not anymore. In my neighborhood less than desirable characters go around for candies and i got tired of dealing with them.

Eat lots and lots of candy

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Well I went out trick or treating until I was 12, then after I stayed at home and gave out candy. Now Im in college and I get wasted. Just kidding, Im in college but I usually just attend a halloween masquerade party and then go out to dinner or something, after. :)

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Nothing. I HATE halloween, it's for the little kids. Even my doctor says so. At our school, we're not allowed to bring weapons or masks even if it's included in your costume.
If I had a shinigami outift from Bleach, i'd wear that.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.