Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone know? - Minitokyo

Does anyone know?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

There is dvd of an ova that i've been looking 4 a while. i only found 2 pages. one the official, but i don't have the jap. installed 4 my comp. and i don't know jap. XD the other page was no good. so if anyone knows please tell me, i would really apreciate it. The ova name is "Nakoruru ~ Ano Hito Kara no Okurimono" or it might appear as "Nakoruru ~ The Gift Behind That Person"
And thanks 4 your help :)

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Umm are you asking for a place to download it or a place to buy it. If you are asking for places to download it I'm sorry but that is against MT policy because anime is copyrighted and as such it is illegal to download it because that would be like stealing.
If your just looking for a place to buy it I'll see if I can track an english page down.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

search amazon.com and other online stores for it, may help ya

Signature Image

I want to buy it. i asked some friends who download, but no luck either XD. i would like to buy it though.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Oh okay well I found this site
http://www.nippon-export.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=22_48_459

TO figure out how much it costs just google yens to dollars or something like that

~edit~
It costs around $53 without shipping costs

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Does anyone know anime Shuffle.....
I want The Wallpapers.....
Where I can download It....

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.