Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in dragons? - Minitokyo

Do you believe in dragons?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

I Believe in dragons. I like all the legents about dragons . . . XD XD X D

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

I believe they at least existed at one point in time. There might be some around, the world is full of mysteries.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I believe in dragons consdiering chinese belifs in dragons.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

SerenityEternal

SerenityEternal

~ radical dreamer ~

I believe in dragons. There is evidence that they walked the earth during the time of the dinosaurs. Plus we keep finding evidence of things, or creatures we never believed to have existed before.

I think Dragons are beautiful, and enchanting creatures, that are just as dangerous as they are beautiful.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I beleive in dragons very much. Dragons rock! There like a beastly dog with wings. ^_^'

Signature Image

yes, I do believe in dragons. Fairy tales had to come from somewhere. (among other reasons...) Speaking of fairies, I believe in those too. No, I am not crazy, lol.

To me Dragons are Dinosaurs, I don't believe they had wings and could blow fire....but it would be neat if there were! :)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.