Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Freedom or Strike Freedom / Justice or Infinite Justice - Minitokyo

Freedom or Strike Freedom / Justice or Infinite Justice

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Even if the new ones are merely upgrades of the originals there are significant diferences so I invite you people to express your opinion on which you like better and why and I´ll state my opinion to open this thread:
I was a huge Freedom fan since it showed up in Seed and I was really happy when it came back in Destiny, after being shot down by Shin (hated they guy and hated him even more in that epsiode) I was certain a new Gundam was comming up for Kira and I thought "they are gonna make something awesome to replace Freedom" but I was dissapointed when Strike Freedom showed up, it is a hell of a machine and it proved to be a very powerful Gundam but I disliked some of the changes, first of all I really missed the old wings, they were perfect! the shape of the new ones is too strange for me, anyway I also didn´t like the central cannon because it kinda doesn´t suit Freedom and reminds me a lot of Calamity, and last I HATED the golden joints, they don´t suit Freedom at all!!!

as for the other 2
I really liked the improvments for Justice, that Gundam is a great piece of engineering it has a cooler flight pack/glider and the leg sabers are awesome but the greatest improvement was the damn shield, it´s a multi purpouse tool!!

so in short I liked the original Freedom better but I like Infinite Justice way more than the original Justice

claireredfield

claireredfield

Beautiful Kunochi

Not going to argue with your point since it is yours. I personally liked the upgraded wings on Strike Freedom, especially to accomidate the Dragoons. I will agree the color scheme on SF is not as good as Freedoms but I can live with it (even the gold). While I don't hate the central cannon I could do without it. They deffinately loaded SF up with energy weapons this time around.

Infinite Justice is an excellent upgrade of Justice. The extra weapons (particularly the leg cutters) all suit the MS & Athrun's fighting style.

Legend... A good suit in the hands of a pilot that didn't know how to fully use it to his advantages (compairing Rau to Rey). Rey, while manipulative, was not as evil as Rau so he did not know how to fully exploit the Dragoon's to his will. This is a case of good suit, wrong pilot.

Signature Image

KiraKira

Hitori...

Well things come and go.. as long as Kira and Athrun remain in the series i'm happy. Well kira won't be in season 3, lacus also..

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

Well personally, besides Chaos, Abyss, and Gaia and perhaps Saviour, most of the destiny suits were ripoffs. Akatsuki was somewat a rip off of hyaku shiki, there were only minor changes to Freedom and Justice, giving them V2 gundams shields and wings. Legend and Providence was like the same. Destiny, erm.., a bit of V2, God, and the old strike. Seriously, none of the new suits interested me as the good old original Freedom and Justice did. I still remeber wen i was watching GS for the first time and saw that 5 beam atk from freedom, i was like HOLY sheet. XP . So yeh, seed destiny was lacking even from the begining starting with the gundam jacking again. :sweat:

Thanks for your opinions and thanks for not arguing with it, you are right to say it´s just my opinion, I started this not to convince people I am right but to see how the fans responded to the changes, to put it simple it was merely curiosity

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Yeh i feel the same way as u do. That ep was so gay. Everythign was so rigged. well they had to get rid of Freedom... ... .... I already hated shinn and that ep just got me pissed. it was BS.
At least make it more realistic if u need to take down freedom.... maybe like kira forgot to change the oil (Joke). Anyways when strike freedom first appeared I actually saw it more as a downgrade to promote "rip off Destiny." (The gundam). Also its name is pretty lame.. Its "Gold Joints" were like puke green.....They obviously changed that later on due to the complaining from fans i bet. (Hate mail, lol i was ready to flame myself) I too like the wings of the original freedom and the chest cannon....tho useful i don't really liek it. Its liek a hole from Shinn's boner attack that somehow works everytime. *coughcough directors.* (its liek their gay with destiny and LEgend, making their seatbelts pink and all. Well i'm not saying pink is gay but its pretty out of place if u knoe what i mean. Seed destiny is kinda bleh. Anyways more on the Gundams, Destiny is like a rip off. Heck even its high energy cannon and sword looks liek its been strapped on from another suit. It rips off alot of traits of other gundams also. Destiny looks like a gundam with stolen parts. ANyways Legend ...its actually ok but hm..well its kinda bleh compared to the other gundams. Infinite Justice is actually a good upgrade in both style and power. The concepts of the suit were very nice. HOwever we didn't even get to see I-Justice full potential. I knoe i may be a bit biased, but this IS my opinion afterall and i'm sure many will agree with it.

i loved the new justice flight pack is alot better it was too bulky in gseed the leg cutters come in handy the same way as aegis' im just happy that it didn't get destroyed :D As for strike freedom the chest cannon has to go i hope they revert that aspect... i like the dragoons it is a nice new armament the gold joints are kinda gay.thats my opinion bye

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

This is truly an opinion topic, but I like the newer versions.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.