Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How to get past the fanservice - Minitokyo

How to get past the fanservice

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Ok, I am a female and am open to pretty much anything or anybody' s views/ opinions, etc... I have a very open mind. However, I have tried to watch Najica Blitz Tactics knowing about the extreme use of fan service in it, but found that the fan service or panty shots were distracting from the story and therefore could not get through it. My question is are most animes that have fan service in them as over the top in their depiction of fan service or are there animes with fan service in them that won't make me sick?

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

there is varying degrees of fanservice, what you watched is one that goes overboard, well not overboard i dont know but it has extreme uses of it, like Ikki Tousen.

Love Hina, Please/Onegai Teacher have fanservice in it but its not overused. There are some anime which use subtle fanservice stuff, or some that use it but not too much, i.e Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi

Signature Image

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

there's a lot of anime with acceptable fan service, can't give any examples tho since i dunno your tastes, just look around
in my opinion, fanservice is fine as long as it isn't overdone and doesn't detract from the anime itself

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

... I guess that depends on your sensibility and how much fanservice is important for the interest of the story...
I don't think it's really annoying in Chobits, since fanservice is also used to stress than Chii is ignorant and doesn't know what's bad or not but it's a little too much in Mahou Sensei Negima even if it's quite funny.

I'm a little surprised sometimes that anime like Uta Kata has some... well some minor ones but still fanservice isn't really expected in these kind of fluffy stories.

In gundam Seed/ Destiny there are also few ones...

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

some fanservice comes into humour, although in most it isn't, in example hanaukyo maids and other similar comedies, they humourous due to the reactions off other characters nearby, example love hina again where kanako disguised as naru feels up motoko, a bunch of guys are standing there getting nose bleeds, then see motoko bash the crap out of them as she runs off *laughs at the moment* ahh memories

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

I've seen so much fanservice that I don't even notice it any more. Once you watch Agent Aika or eiken, you are immune.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.