Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bad Days - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

ladyai

ladyai

~*serinity from within*~

Hey everybody! I've been having a bad week and it's only the beginnig of the week. I know there are a lot problems worst than mine. I want to know what has been your worst day ever.

Ja ne ^_^

Signature
sigi and ava made by dianas for ladyai ;)

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

my worst day ever was more like a horrid weekend, i found out something about a family member and all the details behind it were given that weekend...but still i havent seen the family so supportive before, we're all close, but still what had came out in the open is something that i wish never happened.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

aaww today!!!

I forgot to do a project thing for the class of cience... (luckly I can bring it tommorow ^_^)
Umm I'm sick ~_~
It was raining so I could get worst (with the fluw)
I had a suprise quiz in Math
A stupid Gum got pasted to my backpad!!! (that never happends TO ME) lol o well I guess today it did... ^_^
And let me see I had to do 3 projects for tommorow!
And I guess that's about it! ^_^

(sorry for the gramatical errors) ^_^'
Well my day wans't that bad but I was super strees for no reason >_> But the day could have been worse right?

My wife cheated on me... then did it again with the same person 2 days later...

"I've had too many stand-offs with you and its about as much as I can stand."

Erinecera

Erinecera

Cat Lover

Worst day ever? Probably when my classmate died, the worst and one of the most unforgettable. It's his death anniversary tomorrow. The incident was so sudden. T_T

I l o v e c a t s !
=^-^= <--- this my loving sidekick, Martin

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

4 weeks ago, a whole freaking week, goddamnit from saturday to friday, omfg wanted to %&#%^(* *^%#$(%&# @$@&@#@
thanks ladyai

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

I had many bad days but since I'm a optimistic person and rather easily forget bad things, I don't remember what caused many of them. And from the ones I recall, I can't pick the day that was the worst. So I can't answer your question now, maybe another time ;)

up up and away

ozg82889

ozg82889

negima freek

i usually have bad days but i forget what they are i dont remamber much

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

hmm.....i don't really have a bad day though! it would probably be when my garndapa and grandma died! :(

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

everfall

everfall

Everything Is Eventual

My worst day-s ever~ lol Ahh I get these days too often T-T
Just yesterday I had to do a huge run as one of our tests for gym... My friends are very competitive about it and kinda force me to run as much as they do. Every year when I do this I end up feeling extremly sick. My vision get's very messed up too~ I end up seeing everything as a bright neon yellow or green.. >__< I dont know why this happens. I feel weak and it's hard to even stand up *sniff*
Yeah that was yesterday..

[New Layout] << www.Ever-Falling.net >> Anime Graphic Resource Site

when one of my best buds got locked up... whole day was crappy

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

Everyday can be a bad day if you look into it.

"Memories can be forgotten, but cannot be erased"- Iyako

hellbomb

KaBoom!

Quote by everfallMy worst day-s ever~ lol Ahh I get these days too often T-T Just
yesterday I had to do a huge run as one of our tests for gym... My
friends are very competitive about it and kinda force me to run as much
as they do. Every year when I do this I end up feeling extremly sick.
My vision get's very messed up too~ I end up seeing everything as a
bright neon yellow or green.. &gt;__&lt; I dont know why this happens.
I feel weak and it's hard to even stand up *sniff*
Yeah that was yesterday..

this happens to me too, except i end up throwing up XD .
i guess whenever that happens to me, its a bad day.

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

My worst day...Urm...When I lost my best friend..urm...When my b/f stopped talking to me..T-T -sniff sniff- and urmm..eh..Thats it so far..waah..

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

darkyuki

darkyuki

*excuse me while i kiss the sky*

ummm.... last year. there was this wonderful guy and i liked him so much. he sang a song for me at lunch accompanied by the guitar, a song everyone else hated but us, and he got a lot of crap for singing it, but he did it for me. he always smiled when i was around, like i really brightened up his day. he hugged me and didn't let go. he made me believe in those sappy love stories. everything was perfect. then we didn't talk for an entire day and i didn't know why. i found out that he was dating my best friend (he later tried to commit suicide when she broke up with him...) it was pouring rain that day and i felt really hurt... i slipped in a puddle and got soaking wet and when i got into my car "our song" starting playing on the radio the second i turned on the engine. well... i started crying.

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I have been having bad days ever since school started and that's why i hate school soo much!! >.< School always makes me feel like i don't belong there and i don't like that feeling! I wanna go back to where my parents came from which is China!! It's so fun there and i feel like i belong there!! ^^ I am so happy that i am going back there next year in the summer for a month!! Yay!! =D Sorry for my blabbing! I usually don't talk that much cuz i am a shy person in the outside world! hehe!

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

My 18th birthday. I had gotten my liscence the same day and one of my birthday presents was a brand spanking new Honda Civic with only 120 miles on it. And of course i had to take it for a joy ride, i mean crap, i was 18! Well, on the way back from our little trip i rolled it 3 times going 85 mph, totaling the car. I called up my grandmother whom had been taking care of me up until i was 18 and the 1st question she asked was "Is the car alright?". I hung up on her and just waited on the side of the road for the cops to come along with my 3 other firends. One of my close friends mom came to the crash and was crying up a storm and came to me and hugged me and told me that everything would be alright and all and i about started crying myself. I was forced to go to the hospital do to the fact that i had a concussion and when i got to the hospital i figured that my family would be there but noone had shown up. Once i went home i got majorly yelled at and finally realized that the only person who had asked if i was ok was my friends mom, and so i grabbed my backpack, packed it full of clothes and left my family behind me to live with some other friends of mine whom had offered to take me in a long time ago. Never went to live with my Grandmother again, although i do visit her now and we get along alright. 2 weeks later my liscence was suspended for 1 year for reckless driving. : p

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

worst day ever happened last semester the wednesday before finals week. I commute to campus, which usually takes an hour; that day some idiot got stuck on the train tracks and decided that instead of moving the car (it was a little 2door thing, so it wouldn't have been that difficult) he decided to wait on the tracks for the tow truck to arrive. All in all, the train was delayed an hour, I missed my shuttle bus to campus, couldn't find the other train I ould use to connect to campus, so I was stuck at Union Station for another hour until the next bus came.

I missed my first class and the first half of my second class because of the train thing. Then I get to Calc class and find out that our professor's giving the Final a week early (it was scheduled for the next wednesday); obviously I hadn't studied because I had a whole week to do that after finishing up my final projects and labs so I bombed my final.

That was the worst day ever

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

My worst day ever.... well I'd rather not to talk about it ^_^'

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

sEsShIeLov3R

sEsShIeLov3R

Hoi Hoi..Nya

hehe mine was....first i spilled soda on my relatives' white carpet...and then i got into a fight with my dad right in front of them.

then my cell phone dropped in the toilet....don't ask.

Signature Image

Boom.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I've had so many horrible days in my 18 years of existence, it's not funny. Ones that stand out are:

1. my dad's mother was diagnosed with skin cancer
2. my mom's father had a heart attack on New Year's Day 2003
3. my mom's father was diagnosed with lung cancer on April 08, 2003
4. my mom's father died on July 24, 2003
5. my mom's uncle died on August 19, 2003
6. I was suspended from school for fighting in September 2003
7. my crush asked me out then dumped me 16 days later in October 2003
8. the marching band sucked so bad we didn't go to the Logan Band Festival in October 2003
9. my mom's aunt died on my best friend's bday, April 29, 2004
10. my dad's mother relapsed and had to start chemo all over again
11. my mom had surgery to remove a HUGE ovarian tumor on my brother's bday, August 13, 2004
12. the band sounded great but the homecoming committee scheduled the stupid homecoming dance for the same weekend as the Logan Band Festival, so we didn't go again in October 2004 (my senior year of HS)

there are so many more...whoever said being a teenager is the most fun time you'll ever have in your life was seriously smoking something bad.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

The 3rd worst day I ever had started the night before. I went to my cousin's house and when I went to leave I got to the end of his road and realized the power steering on my car had gone out. (Turns out I broke the drive shaft). So I turned around and went back. I asked him to take me to work the next day. So the next day, we both woke up late. We jump in his truck and his dog started chasing us. So he sped up hoping to out run the dog, but ran over it instead. We put the dog in the back seat and left in a rush. Then his truck overheated and I had to call my mom to come get us and the dog. I got to work half an hour late, and without my uniform. That day sucked.

PS. The dog was ok for the most part. Her leg was bent the wrong way when she went under the truck and she couldn't use the leg. The vet said it might get better, but she was dognapped before we could find out. We never could figure out who would steal a lame dog.

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/18721/

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/2017/

Both are on this topic. Be sure to do a search before making any new threads.

___

As to my worst day ever, I don't know. I have too many bad days to know which one is worse.

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

Mmm... my day worst ever...

I think it was yesterday I went to visit my grandfather...

You see, my grandfather has cancer... but one can never truly comprehend what is happening until you see him... and yesterday was the 1st day I saw him again after his therapies... and he is so old, and sad, and...lost...

He didn't recognized me, though... and he is like a child now... but his eyes are so full of kindness and childish wonder that it made me feel sad and pity at the same time...

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.