Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 a poem 16+ - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

this poem is one I wrote that relates more to my past
A Cutter
What is it that is happening to me
Make the pain stop let me be
Darkness threatens to take control
Saddness and anger consumes my soul
I cannot breath I must stop thinking
I must stop myself from breaking
A knife,scissors,or a razor blade
Look at the cuts that I have made
With blood pouring out leaving a stain
I become numb to the real pain
I am nolonger me I am nothing but a shell
my mind and my heart are unwell
But soon I will have to return and deal
They give me pills thinking it helps me heal
The doctor asks me questions and writes under my name
He never remembers me the questions are always the same
I make my mom and sisters unhappy
They dont understand whats wrong with me
I must become strong and hide
My crazy unstable side

Signature Image

hmm...I used to date a cutter, she took out a bent razor on me...and I freaked out <_< but I know what it feels like.

Signature Image

masterjesse89

masterjesse89

Master of ALL Things Spiffy

Do you still cut? I think I have stopped... at least I hope I have. I really scared my freinds... although only a few knew. I like it.... It hits me hard. Keep it up! *flower power*

Once I desire something... I cannot undesire it.
I cannot even try to resist. I will desire it until I have it.
But there is no end
No matter how much I take. I still want.

good job at writing the poem its a little morbid for me but its good.

Signature

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

i hope ur feelin better sweety!
doin such things are only b/c people feel pain inside of'em, and they never burst it out!
if u keep something inside, it'll make u do such horrible things!!
keep faith in urself ;)
i'll be prayin to u ^_^
bai bai! and Happy Ramadan!
Leo

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Graverobber

Graverobber

Heart of Darkness

Well, I'm gonna be honest. As of late , I've kind of wanted to do that to myself because of a few things. But I've also got other things that keep me from doing it.

Shadowcat, that's a well written poem. I agree with Roumista that the topic "may not be suitable for younger viewers. Discretion is advised." (my words, lol) But for people around our age, it's definitely something people should read.

Especially the last two lines. If someone can push the destructive feelings away and be strong, eventually those feelings should disappear and that person won't have to worry anymore. And it sounds to me like you're one of those people who'se put that behind them. Even if I'm wrong, you've got a strong network of friends who'll gladly helpyou through things. I know I might not be here today if it wasn't for my friends.

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

Wow... this is very deep and sad... and it gaves a desperate kind of atmosphere... like if she wanted to be known and at the same time she wanted to be left alone...

I sepcially like this lines:

"The doctor asks me questions and writes under my name
He never remembers me the questions are always the same"

They are so real and ture because when you go to the hospital they keep asking you the same things again and again... sighs...

Anyways awsome job! ^_^ Keep it up!

Signature

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

wow,its as if when your reading its being and understanding what your saying,i dont know anyother way to put it,i never knew you held so much pain inside,but remeber ill listen to ya ^_-,and ya know me, ill do my best to make ya happy again :) ,ima say this is a good poem,thou in a sad way <_>,so painful, ihope you next ones will be ful of happyness my freind :)

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

mahkohime

mahkohime

Not dead yet

Very good poem. It is good you can put your feelings and passions into words like this. Living the life of a cutter is hard. I am glad you had the strength to leave that life behind.

Signature
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain" -Wheel of Time

Very well written.It makes me sad because I remember how useless I was to you.As far as Doctors asking you the same questions over again : the purpose is to weed out the lies and get a real response even to evoke anger.Anyways don't forget, Crystal I love you forever and always. :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kauriswings

kauriswings

skrzydla jej serce

i know this may be depressing too but i cut... and sometimes i erase my skin.... it kindof feels like you describe numbing to the real pain. i liked this poem... it's beautiful and sad

I'll never forget the day you told me you loved me,
i will always try to forget the day that you said you didn't love me...

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.