Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Names and Their Meanings - Minitokyo

Names and Their Meanings

page 1 of 1 16 total items

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

Hello! Hello! XD I wanted to kno what your names were, and their meanings! Im curious to kno what they mean! :D like my name 'Roxanne' means Dawn.... XD *lol*

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

Quote by IcyFyre... my name 'Roxanne' means Dawn.... XD *lol*

That's so cool! I like that name! Heh, i have a european name that no one can pronounce: Dusica. It means soul. I'm not too crazy about my name. The way people think they're suppose to say it like is usually said wrong, lol.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Geminia

Geminia

What?

My name is Danielle and it means God is my Judge in Hebrew. I think my name is French to but I'm not sure...

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

Well my first name is vivian it means full of life. but some plzs call me midori which means sea green. i am not too found of my names but oh well. . .

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

My real name is Katherine and means pure

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Sorry... I don't want to post my name but it's meaning is Shield Wolf... based from a German word...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

alex's mine. it's protector/one who protects in greek.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Dyren Ong Wei Keat
in chinese:
Ong = King
Wei = To Become/ To Make
Keat = Pride (Proud)
Overall:
The King born to the family, the one born to become the pride of the family, the man who carries the pride of the family and shines upon it!

Dyren is my own English name. you won't find this is the dictionary!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

Quote by justducky
That's so cool! I like that name! Heh, i have a european name that no one can pronounce: Dusica. It means soul. I'm not too crazy about my name. The way people think they're suppose to say it like is usually said wrong, lol.

i like the way your name is. i probably cant or didnt pronounce it right but it looks nice

mine is Kristin and i forgot the meaning

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Quote by BlkLotus

Quote by justducky

i like the way your name is. i probably cant or didnt pronounce it right but it looks nice
mine is Kristin and i forgot the meaning

Yep I agree!
My name is kinda weird, Alina.
It means different things in Arabic and Polish. But in my language is means to calm or soothe someone's pain when pronounced with an accent on the last a.

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

I don't like to share my name only for the fact that I hate my name but I can tell you what it means!! M name means poet!! Though I'm not very good at it unless I'm tired then everything I say comes out in a rhym!!^__^ :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Ray - King or worthy protector

Ilike the meansings, but the name's only so-so, in my opinion.

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

"Emmanuelle", Hebrew "God with us". Although I am a guy, it is in its feminine form.

Danica. It means "morning star" :)

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Quote by IcyFyreHello! Hello! XD I wanted to kno what your names were, and their
meanings! Im curious to kno what they mean! :D like my name 'Roxanne'
means Dawn.... XD *lol*

Your name means dawn? That's so pretty!! My name is Meili and it means beautiful! ^^

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

Wish I knew what mine meant...(sigh)...oh yeah, it's Niki...a name not fit for a guy...

Signature
~A memory of he once lived~

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.