Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The photos that u loove the most! - Minitokyo

The photos that u loove the most!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

Wow i have really smth about photos^^ especially ones with my friends in it^^ im my room its like all u see is pictures of me and my friend^^ I had them for years!
what about u guys do u keeep pics like that?

~xianghua~

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

Do I keep pictures? .::in thought::.
Well I do keep pictures with my friends and what not, but I don't have 'em hangin around in my room, I keep 'em in an envolope or folder for safe keeping, ya know? :d

'Signature Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

The pictures that I love the most would have to be the ones when I was small. X3 They have a sweet and innocent feeling - I enjoy looking at them sometimes.

- This Free Life Crisis -

The pictures on which I am together with my family or my friends are my most beloved ones!^^

I have a lot of pictures, but I always forget to print them out after taking them with the digital camera XD Last year I hung some up to remind me of the awesome year I had (like friends, classmates, etc.). I probally wont be doing it this year though T_T

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

of course i would love a photo with my love ones.
but i don't display them, i don't know why but i don't display them.
my computer is full of digital pictures of them.

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

hum, love da most, maibe no :( , I have some sundden feeling in some pic, but I cantdecide which is da most t__t, no way ><, I love all of them, but maibe, da pic I love most iz da pic from something I love most, such as I love Japan, or something:D

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

the ones with all of my love one in it, ill keep it for life

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.