Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Psychic Academy Anime - Minitokyo

Psychic Academy Anime

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I was just wondering if anyone has seen this anime? I have read some of the manga and wanted to know if the anime is like the manga or even if it is any good? Also if you could tell me what it was you liked or didn't like I would appreciate it.

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Its been so long since I last saw the series. The only thing I can remember about it is that there are 24 episodes each lasting about 10 minutes. The animation designs looks a bit outdated, the story flow is decent but I feel the manga tells it much better, and if my memory is correct, the manga continues beyond the anime.

Signature

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Saw, I think, the 1st 16 eps. Didn't quite follow the story line. All the ecchi kinda lost it for me (there is a limit to how much breast grabbing you can handle before you lose it ^^;).

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Heh. Ive seen it all, its not too bad. The manga *does* go more into the storyline. I mean, granted, its not up there on Evangelion, Getbackers, FMA or anything for plotline, nor is it like Ronin Warriors, Tenchi Muyo, Tranzor Z-like in regards to originality. Its just a fun story. Course, I like stories with psionics, I can empathize more with things I do myself.

And there is NEVER enough breast grabbing. NEVER. *proudly shows off his Y chromosome*

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.