Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 help picking up girls - Minitokyo

help picking up girls

page 1 of 1 22 total items

k, ive got my school yr 10 formal in about a month, should i wear a suit (tie or bow tie) or just some casual clothing which is still pretty formal
i was also gonna dye my hair with my mates as celebration after major exams (before formal aswell), if i do what colour should i do ?(natural black) my choices were gonna be blonde streaks, red streaks or maybe even blue (most friends said that was gonna be retarded)
gimme some help, i have no idea what chicks like

aiya.

Torrie09

Torrie09

Loveless Socialite

Suits are hot. And careful 'bout dying your hair. It sounds simple but the results can be somehow "really not good" at times.

Torrie O+

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

LOL i think your over reacting! Just be yourself and carefull dying your hair!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Quote by UmazakiFuryLOL i think your over reacting! Just be yourself and carefull dying your hair!

Agree with you. Don't be too focused on your external aspect, just be yourself.
A suit could be good but a shirt would be enough (personal view).

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

"Chicks" have different taste to one another ^^
i personally think that the hair colour given to u is the hair colour that best suits u...mmm...but i like blue and black hair...
hehe its only yr10 too...dont put too much effort into it or u will look like a try hard :P

\(^o^)/

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

for my year 10 formal it was all suits and stuff, i wore a red vest with a red bowtie over a white shirt :D i got Best Dressed Boy ^__^

anyway for my year 12 formal it was a standard suit, everyone pretty much got theirs from the same place XD

as for hair dont go overboard

Signature Image

The truth is, you should have some sense in "being yourself." Basically, try to look good but act cool and collected :)

Livi

Livi

Newb

For the hair, I agree with revontulet that the best color is your natural one. As for the suit vs. casual, I'dgo with the suit. I just think it adds that extra manly/romantic aura to a guy.

Just keep it real and never forget being yourself. Be liked as who you are. Chill and stay cool :)

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

try not to go green....it is a way of making girl stare at you in queer....#
however, being yourself, try not to be too tourself, never DIG your nose!
and please if sitting down, do remember to position yourself facing the lady!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

i dont think his over reacting, i know a few friends who went thorough this dilemma when my graduation was coming up hahaha it was funny seeing your friends bitch about what colour they should wear with their black suit, and its funnier beacuse their guys! =P. its quite a big thing *shrugz*. as for me i wanted to stand out so i got a cream white suit, with a dark purple shirt (i was one of two people wearing something different to the normal black suit), all my friends said i look like a pimp (i guess its a good compliment lol).

back to topic, if your going to wear something around your neck, its got to be a tie if not dont wear anything at all it still looks great beacuse your suit. i think the bow tie is a little too old fashioned hehehe =]

your hair, hrmmmmm... colour doesnt really matter, red is stylish, blue is different but it wont look retarded if you do it right while blonde makes your look like a...well lol...personally i dont like blonde. as for looks spiky hair is a really good look these days, makes you look handsome and clean yet at the some time show that your stylish and daring.

and as for picking up the ladies, i am going with everyone eles and say be yourself, but personally i dont think be too forward in the beginning is good xD

p.s good luck and GO FOR gold! hehehe

Graverobber

Graverobber

Heart of Darkness

Wear what you want to wear, dye your hair the colour you want to.
The important thing is that you're doing it for yourself and not anyone else.

Same thing with the ladies. Just be yourself and you'll find what you're looking for.

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I suggest you stop saying chicks XD. Also, suits are great choices! Don't try to dye your hair any unnatural colour. Also, not pitch black. My suggestion would be to get brown hair with blonde highlights!

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

blue streak, it original n i feel its fit for u

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

k thanks for input

aiya.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

okay man, you're on crack.

I didn't go to my year 10 formal, 11 semi formal and I'm not even going to go to my yr 12 one.

As long as you have good hair *i don't care what colour it is as long as it doesn't look like duck fluff yellow,* it's cool. And make sure you smell nicer than gel. And brush your teeth before you go. And don't wear pink.

Blue hair is nice... but for a formal? Nyahhhh. I think you're better off with a reddish brown colour and a neat hair cut. Hard to explain the hairstyle... I know this guy who does his hair *really* well and I have no clue how he does it. It's fluffy and it ... okay I'll shut up now.

That's that.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Dont worry and whatever you do DONT dye your hair or at least dont streak it you will look really gay i would know there is a kid in my class who streaks his hair and everyone thinks he is gay or maybe it is because he acts like a girl................still dont streak your hair i'm warning you you wil regret it when your date slaps you in the face and runs off. As for the clothes wear a suit that should work ok

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

simplest trick.... dont try to realy impress to many people. dont over do it. no blue streaks...please

heero12

heero12

the fallen

100 year formal? we never had one of them at my school :( ok ok anyway first listen to glssheart and dont say chick. girls really hate it when you treat them like barn animals (wonder why :) ) but its really not what you wear just how you act as far as girls go just relax.

no regrets for a believer

Go to a poultry farm and buy some ^_^'

Ringo

Ringo

& h e a r t s ;

You shouldnt have 2 change ur hair colour..
I like the natural.... ^^

im gonna change the title from chicks -> girls (for some reason i feel slightly offensive)

aiya.

I took the time to find a good suit and last time most of the girls said I was (one of) the best dressed guys, normally they'd pay me little attention at all. So pick something the compliments you and you're set.

Just remeber that 50% of it is in your facial expression, they won't go for somebody who looks depressing. Oh and don't streak your hair, just don't.

Edit: I just realised how ... erm ... feminine that just sounded (ignore the context) ...
Well, actually I happen to be pretty good at that apparently so I'll just stop embarasing myself now.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.