Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Isn't my wallpaper's not good enough.... - Minitokyo

Isn't my wallpaper's not good enough....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

shioriyukino

shioriyukino

~ Yuu Collection ~

well....i'm always think about this question " isn't my wallpaper's not good enough...."
maybe i'm really don't have the talent to make a good walls, not many poeple in MT likes my walls. i've try to improve my skill, but i guess it was not enough....
well...today i just want to ask, am i still need to continue to make walls or i just quit MT and concentrate on my final years project for my diploma graduate exhibition...

Signature Image
My latest Wall ~* Magic Stove *~

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

don't say that :( your walls are nice!i like it, really i do.

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Quote by shioriyukinowell....i'm always think about this question " isn't my wallpaper's not
good enough...."
maybe i'm really don't have the talent to make a good walls, not many
poeple in MT likes my walls. i've try to improve my skill, but i guess
it was not enough....
well...today i just want to ask, am i still need to continue to make
walls or i just quit MT and concentrate on my final years project for
my diploma graduate exhibition...

I don't understand. I've seen on your page your recent wallpapers, they are well done and they have good comments. What makes you think your wallies are bad ?

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Hey hey .......dont say such things ok -_-
Your Walls are really cool and I really love them.Please dont stop making Walls ok.
Well your diplom is very important but I think its no reason to stop making Walls.
I bet there are many here on Mt who like your Walls..................

Take a look http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/110277/ ....this one has 78 Favorites.....................and this one http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/94618/
it has 57 Favorites.

You sure have talent and so...............please dont stop.
Im always looking forward to your Walls.

Well I wrote a half Roman in here ^_^' hehe *gomen*

Well hope you have a nice Day.See you :D
Until then take care ok.

bye bye Dark-san :nya:

Signature

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Quote by DarkCrimson
Well your diplom is very important but I think its no reason to stop
making Walls.

Totally agree with him. Your diplom is way more important than anime stuff, however it is your right to have a hobby (I would say it's healthy to have at least one). If you think that drawin wallpapers is makin your grades gettin low, you could stop for a while and restart doin it after your tests. But don't stop because you think everyone hate your wallies because I don't think that true.

Hope to see you soon.

tsubasawingjing

tsubasawingjing

bird without wings...

-_- oh...shiori dun say like that!(can i call u that?)
ur wall is really nice,i like very much!
i'm also happy found ur gallery,so plz dun stop making wallie...
many of ur friends in MT also will support u continue...
i'm the one of them.. XD ;)
so...jia you ya!!! :)

~minna-san if got time can come and visit my gallery...~ ^_^ thanks u very much
my gallery
Signature Image

Acuni

Acuni

wrapped in night

aha what makes you think that they are not good? look at me a total loser against you but still hoping for the day i will have enought experiance to do my wallies good enought to get more favs and comments and besides you should do the wallies at the first poin for yourself like only for you and the 2nd thing is to shear them with us^^

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

just because you don't see people faving your walls doesn't mean they are not good....
they are your children, pride them.
just like your child, you wouldn't want to tell them
: look at our neighbour's child, so beautiful and talented, and you are not, you have no such talents and beauty....
think of how hurt your child would be
in this case, though your works are not something allive, you are its beared, the gifter, never ever say that they are not good, they are still good to you!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

MasterFoot

MasterFoot

Protecter of the World Beyond

Quote by shioriyukinowell....i'm always think about this question " isn't my wallpaper's not
good enough...."
maybe i'm really don't have the talent to make a good walls, not many
poeple in MT likes my walls. i've try to improve my skill, but i guess
it was not enough....
well...today i just want to ask, am i still need to continue to make
walls or i just quit MT and concentrate on my final years project for
my diploma graduate exhibition...

Woah, there NOT GOOD enough, I so wish that i could do one one millionith of what you can, i have just been a little busy and havent got to commment on some of your wallies :( , please dont stop, your a very good artist and you know that :) :)

i need a better Avatar....

chadakoon

chadakoon

albularyong batungbakal

no i think you shouldn't quit. coz you know there are rare people like you who do great wallies. >__< i like your walls. They are really great ^_^ I wish i had your talent. :)

Hi. You shouldn't judge yourself in any way. Creating wallpapers should be an outlet for you to relax and have as much fun as possible. Rather than thinking of "submitting" it to MT for review, just think of it as "sharing" your work instead. Keep at it!

Livi

Livi

Newb

Final year projects are really important. You sould prioritize them first. But I think you shouldn't give up something you really like just because you think they're not so good. Well, you said "not many people like your walls", look at the bright side, at least there's some who do like them. Nobody can please everyone. Cheer up :)

Bisuketto

Bisuketto

"Conversational Fountain"

14 favs/submission? And you say these things?
like livi said final year projects are more important than most things. and considering wps take a long time to make..
even if no one was giving you comments, do you make wallpapers to recieve comments or do you make them because you enjoy it? You should do what you enjoy doing ;)
i hope you stay though you put alot of effort into MT

'I set the timers for six minutes, the same six minutes you gave me, it was the least I could do for a friend'
'If it's not broken, don't fix it'
Signature

hi is me.
i feel that u have 2 concentrate on your final years project for the diploma graduate exhibition, but doing wall paper is ur fav enterrtament
u still can do, when u r free o a bit free , or the time u "tak boleh tahan" when u 1 2 do wall paper.
u wall is nice all ur wall in mt i also have save in my hard disck, i think u no need stop doing wall paper, but only thing u have 2 know n keep in mind is, this is ur final, u can't do any mistake.
i know u is a clever girl, u know how 2 arrange ur time table.
take care, don't make ur self be un happy,
ur mood have 2 always keep in good mood then u can do ur work very well,
ur work ald very good,
but i very understang that bad mood can make people no mood 2 do anything, event the out come in other eye ald is a good design but 4 u o the 1 who understand u,
will know taht that is not a good design from u.
understand wat i'm saying?
(my english is very bad, hope that u can understand la!)
:) ;)
don't think 2 much.

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

ooh y r u sayin that :o ur wallies are so awesome and amzing...i like ur work...dunt stop what u do.. :( please

shioriyukino

shioriyukino

~ Yuu Collection ~

sorry mina, i think maybe i get nervous about my final years project, that's why in this few days i just keep on thinking isn't my design not good enough, how can i improve my skill. i'm a graphic student, design are the most importance thing to me, i just feel nervous....

Signature Image

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Quote by shioriyukinosorry mina, i think maybe i get nervous about my final years project,
that's why in this few days i just keep on thinking isn't my design not
good enough, how can i improve my skill. i'm a graphic student, design
are the most importance thing to me, i just feel nervous....

I see. Well I can only advise you not to mix up your work job and your hobby. You're a graphic student ? That's why you care about your drawing skills. But don't forget you're makin wallpapers for pleasure, don't take it too seriously (at least I hope you're makin wallies for pleasure and that this is not your job)

Hope to see you soon.

Real life matters should always be your first priority... I mean... you should concentrate on your projects and all, but if you can, don't stop walling: they're pretty good. Not many can achieve a 50+ favs wall. And now, that we have the limits of number of favs per week, it's even harder to make 10-20 favs O_o (especially if you don't have a huge friendlist) Don't be so hard on yourself. If you think about it, you have talent that most people can't even dream to have.

So... in summary... stop only if you reallyy need to concentrate on your life problems. If not, please, continue.

I will say this much. I REALLY DO LIKE YOUR WALL. I consider you one of more talented wallers in MT. I look forward to notification from your work. It brings me pleasure when I view your work. Isn't that why you do wallpapers. To bring pleasure to you and others who view your work?

To me you are very talented. I really have no skill in doing graphics so that is why you'll never see me do wallpapers.

i hope you will not abandon doing wallpapers. Real life project takes priority over doing wallpapers but when you have some free time and you have an inspiration then why not do wallpapers?

I'm just sorry I can not be of help to you.

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

don't say that! your wallpapers are beautiful and i like them a lot. i can't work with big things like wallpapers only small things but i'm currently thinking about making some. i'll even ask you for some help because you're THAT good so don't put yourself down ^^!

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

what on earth are you talking about?? your walls are absolutely wonderful! and the more you do improve your skill i think their so much better! i tried to make wallpapers and look how horrible they are, especially compared to yours, click one of the links below and see the horriblness T_T
please, you really do make very great wallpapers, you really know what you are doing and i have a lot of respect for your talent, if you were to give up just because not enough people see your walls i would lose all my respect and i dont want that to happen....so please dont be hard on yourself, you are great and thats the end of this conversation

Signature Image

shioriyukino

shioriyukino

~ Yuu Collection ~

thanks mina..^-^**...
i think i know what to do now...
i won't stop walling and i'll try my best in my final years project too!
hmm....just too many things to think about it, so i'll get nervous....i don't even have any idea for the shot film that my lecturer want me to do...i'll feel pressure if i can't think of any good idea...haha!

Signature Image

BlackPsycho

BlackPsycho

Always believe in hope

Please don't say, that u're wallpapers aren't good enough. I think they are amazing. I really like them!!! Don't quit with it!!!!!!!!!!!!

no need to be nervous, your artwork is really increadible! so please stop to underestimate your skills like that. i agree with bisuketto, i mean exams are always important and its a good feeling if others like your art, but at least its a way to express yourself and its most important that you like it. besides its no problem that your wallpaper arent apreciatet, i for example love them ^^
so keep quiet and happy, and just enjoy making new ones ^^

My fall will be for you
My love will be in you
If you be the one to cut me
I will bleed forever

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.