Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who thinks.....? - Minitokyo

Who thinks.....?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

Do you think being bisexual is attractive? How do you feel about being this way? Guys and girls please :) Oh if any guys on here want to ummm say something about either liking lesbians or bisexual please do share only if you'd like?
THANK YOU FOR COMING!

awesomexx

musicJUNKIE

i myself am not bisexual but i think bisexual people are equally attractive as heterosexual people....personally anyone who looks good/dresses well and has a good laugh is physically attractive no matter what their orientation...but i think bisexual people are slightly more, uh, loss of an adjective....darnit.

...ignore this if it's totally irrelevant, haha.

dancedance we're falling apart to half time dancedance
comeonletmeholdyoutouchyoufeelyoualwayskissyoutasteyouallnightalways

_music.junkie - - >

[i won't forget your style or your cynicism.
somehow it was like you were the first to listen to everything we said.
my smile's an open wound without you...
and my hands are tied to pages inked to bring you back. ]

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

Mmm... I am not bisexual... and mainly because of the conservative culture of people from Monterrye, I do not find bisexual people attractive... I just find them different... and confused...

Signature

I myself am straight, but I ve been here and there and I ve met lots and lots of people so I have a lot to say on this ... (If you want any more feedback, feel free to ask ;p)

Personally, I don t think the orientation of a person should change how attractive they are. Sure, a person might be bisexual, lesbian or gay but that doesn t mean that they re any different or should be looked upon in a different way.

This is a little twist on the topic ... I think it still relates somewhat. My friend's mother was doing research on the topic of what influences a person to change their sexual orientation. For some reason, the men who were gay or bi had higher levels of hormones that are usually found in females, as was the same for the females who were tested.

I find that there is absolutely nothing wrong with being bisexual. And from what my friend told me, sometimes it just can t be controlled ...

What really upsets me sometimes are the more traditional parents out there who don t allow their kids to have friends who choose to be bi, gay or lesbian. Just because a person is any one of those doesn t mean that they re a bad person ... ;[

Do tell though ... what do you mean by attractive? In appearance? Personality? I still don t think bisexuality would influence either. Honestly, not all the straight people out there are attractive in appearance or personality.

[thinks] The people that I know who are bi admit that they are and they re absolutely comfortable with it. I understand that there are people out there who think that there s something wrong with them and that they ve been "misguided" or something, but honestly, I m glad to know those people are there since they have a different perspective on life yet everything they say I can still relate to.

In the society that I live in I think that the people who cannot accept bisexuals are either shallow or traditional ... I find that interesting though since I m Catholic and Cathlics don t take to such very lightly ...

Uh... and I wonder why you put this up? *puts tape over her mouth* :x

Anyways I'm strait so I dont find it to hot when a girl kisses another girl or if a guy kisses another guy. I just can't look at a girl that way. Ya know? Anyways I have no problem with you if you are bi or les. If your still a good person then that's all what matters.

Asking if I find it more attractive if your bi or les well I'm strait so I can't say that I do. But for some they do like bis and les more but I dont think that means if your bi or les you'll look better or whatever. Just depends on persoanl preference.

i myself am straight, got counselling for writing a speech about homosexuals (now everyone thinks i hate homosexuals, but i dont really) imn not fond of gays, but i find lesbians attractive, but not quite the "hardcore" lesbians, for bisexuals i dont quite hate them but i dont quite like them, and i wouldnt really want to be in a realtionship with with a bisexual female

aiya.

sharpedge

sharpedge

ohmygodI'monfire

well, I dont find that being bisexual is attractive, honestly talking, and I'm not bisexual and completely straigth

however, that doesn't mean that I cant be friend with any bisexual, in fact they could be very good persons and friends, thats what matters

oxxx{:::::::::::::::::> sharpedge <:::::::::::::::::}xxxo
Signature
Thanks a great lot to Philyra for making me such wonderful avatar and signature
"In order to understand the meaning of your existence you must first understand the meaningless of your existence"

uh...i don't think that realy care...bisexual or lesbians..if they loock good ..(the problem is if they are lesbian lol )

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

I think bi peoplle are egually awsome and great to hang with.Especially if your not a bi guy hanging with a bi girl and the bi girl thinks that the same girl you think is hot is also hot its nice to hang with them.
Especialy since i am bi its realy no matter.
I think its nice to be free with your sexuality ^_^ Oh well others may object but hey its only an opinion.^_^Bye.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.