Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime or manga ever made you cry? ;_; - Minitokyo

What anime or manga ever made you cry? ;_;

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Wolfs Rain was the first anime that made me cry...I dont know why..maybe cuz everybody died..o.o; Another is PeaceMaker Kurogane the manga and anime...Why is it sooo tragic!? And then theres Furuba..episode 16, 25, and 26..-sniff- so sad..u.u..

So what anime or manga have you seen that made you cry? ^-^

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

Cohex

Cohex

Junglist

kimi ga did......and so did saikano

Air and Kima Ga Nozomu Eien

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

hmm lets c lotsa ov them lol :sweat:
1. hellsing:eps 10
2.naruto:gaara's story
3.kenshin oav
and some ep n bleach ........................
:sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Kenshin, Saber Marionette J, J again, and J to X (Please not the I didn't accually cry but there was some tears)

Pepper-Mint

Pepper-Mint

Peppermint Gum

*tries to remember* Oh, yeah, Fruits Basket made me cry :(

Send me to Tokyo!! ^^

A scene in the first episode of He is my Master, when the 2 sisters have to camp in the mansionĀ“s garden and all they have to eat is a piece of bread

Larxie

Larxie

Asucaga fanatic

Gundam Seed Destiny made me cry. Stellar dying made my mind think nothing else except Stellar's death until the next day.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Bunny will rule the world! All shall bow to him...

ladyai

ladyai

~*serinity from within*~

Hmm I think there's a few of them for me,Fruit's Basket, Wolf's Rain(at the end of the series I cried alot). This one episode of s.CRY.ed, Kenshin. That's all I can think of for now.

Ja ne ^_^

Signature
sigi and ava made by dianas for ladyai ;)

Ive never cried whit anithing, movies, books or TV but anime is by far the genre that got me closest to it, AIR is heart wrenching (because is motherĀ“s love not some silly girlfriend boyfriend story like 99% of shoho)

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

i've had tears, feeling of sympathy, and other sorts of feelings about different anime....Elfen Lied, Samurai 7, Trigun (i know, how trigun, its when wolfwood passed away....and others that i can't really remember....
but the most anime that has given me goosebumps, made me actually have tears fall down, is Rurouni Kenshin... the 2nd and popular season The Legend of Tokyo is the best animated series ever!!

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Tenchi Muyo in Love when I was a bit younger, it was really sad *spoiler* seeing his mom die for him. Also may have cried at some point in Fruits Basket.

Sugar-chan

Teh Weird One

Fruits Basket made me cry. T^T

This signature was made by my sister, Cagari!! ^^**

Signature

I will stand by my friends no matter what happens!...Even if they put me through a lot of torture and pain.

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

gsd... Stellar dies... Kenshin... Wolf's rain... Pokemon.. [lol i know!] I dun rememba this other anime but it touched my heart deeply!!!

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

chrno crusade made me cry...it was so good but yet so sad

Signature Image

freaks

freaks

I am

Kenshin still rocks! for me,dunno...from series(OVA)-Kenshin ^_^' .and from movies-Grave of the fireflies.it's so sad...

Fushigi Yuugi made me cry because my favorite character was Nuriko. WHY DID HE HAVE TO die?! t_t

i also might have cried during sailor moon, but I don't remember. >>;;

Definitely Chrno Crusade. Each time I watch the end, I can't help it ^^;;

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19300/

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.