Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Super Robot Wars - Minitokyo

Super Robot Wars

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Just a thread so people who like these games can say what is it they like about them

As for me I like the chance they give you to have all of your favourite robots fighting together as a team. The second thing I love about this games is you can see the damn robots in SD version which makes them look really cool

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

I played the game once. Loads of action. I like the music in particular. *cough*

JAM Project rules.

*cough*

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I played it! I played it!

I like the SD form and when the action scene is gonna played. It's Kawaii, hehehe! And the music is good too!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Glad to see a Super Robot War thread!

I am a friend of the series...It's just too fun to have all my favorite robot in one team together to beat the hell out of the enemies. Too bad I live in Canada....SRW never comes to North America. I borrowed my friend's JAP PS1 to play SRW alpha. It was such an awesome game, but a little too easy.

After alpha3 came out, I finally decide to mod my PS2 and got the game together. I just can't resist the temptation to play it! Now I am just enjoying killing aliens with Freedom and Justice's combo attack :)

Definitely getting SRW MX for PSP this Christmas.

Alas......i found my brothers.....i found a SRW forum......
I have played all the series of SRW for Fist time war,2,3 and fourth. FF series, Alpha series......just finished SRWA3......the game really rocks!

The same uncleliew from ap I guess ^.^ (yes, I`m the same raodekia xD) let`s see... I`ve played 1,2,2G,3,4,4s,shin,F,Final,Alpha,Alpha Gaiden,Impact,Alpha 2,MX, Alpha 3, A,R,D,OG,OG2 and finally J......long list, isn`t it xD?

I like the super robot wars alot. I start with the Gamboy version of super robot war 2, then F on PS and everytinh later except those on PS2.

yey SRW fans anyone here from the philippines? Im looking for alpha and alpha gaiden for the ps1 never got a chance to play those T_T whaaaaaaa I wanted to use turn A and X!

anyways I like this game very much especially Cybaster my fave original and next to that is Wild Wuerger and next is Astrangun need i go on? ^_^ and the music rocks!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.