Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ironic Twists - Minitokyo

Ironic Twists

page 1 of 1 8 total items

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

hi!! um, think of an ironic twist secnario, i wanna see how many people know what this is, and can give an example of it. :)

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

you sacrafice your life for someone you love, unfortunately they weren't in any danger of dying, and suddenly they realize they love you too, but you're dead. That my friends, is ironic.

P.S. my kitty icon owns your kitty icon lol

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

oh snap.....this ironc...people saying the same things you say or having the samethings that you have at the same time....o_O....lol...

That could mean that they ase..*whisper*..stalkers...lol..nah im kidding...O_O....o_O..or am i???

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

darkyuki

darkyuki

*excuse me while i kiss the sky*

ok... so the person who is supposed to be the most virtuous has committed the greatest sin, and the more he puts himself down, the more highly everyone thinks of him. (i got this one from the scarlet letter... haha. stoopid skool reading!!!)

Its when something strange for weird happends. No examples that's all what it is something strange or weird happends. o_0

Irony is... when something happens the opposite of what's expected.
Like the got milk commercials. A family is hungry and they have cookies. They eat the cookies, but they get thirsty and go to the fridge. They take out a carton of milk, but it gets ironic and the carton turns out empty and there's no milk. So the family suffers with cookies in their mouths and no milk to wash it down. :x

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

hmm um a cat eats a mouse and somehow the cat dies and the mouse lives O_o im guessing that would be ironic

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

Xerdo

Xerdo

Bakuretsu Muteki XerdoPwerko

Quote by ultimate540you sacrifice your life for someone you love, unfortunately they
weren't in any danger of dying, and suddenly they realize they love you
too, but you're dead.

Even better:

The main character sacrifices his life for someone he loves. She lives, only to mock him, as she was really betraying him, being unfaithful, and planning to leave him for his rival anyway. And they laugh a lot and live a happy and corrupt existence.
Meanwhile, the _other_ female character (you know the type - the good spirited, innocent and noble one) that had a crush on the main character is forced to face her devastating sadness alone, and see every one of her efforts fall apart.
Oh, and all they were fighting for is lost too.

the end.

Cue happy music.

* Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof, where nobody can retrieve it.*

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.