Urusei Yatsura fans please sign in

Tagged under Urusei Yatsura

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Cancel

Hi,

I don't really like anime but I'm a huge Urusei Yatsura fan.

All UY please stand up.

• Oct 24, 2005
Cancel

*waves hand vigorously in the air* That would be me. Lum was the first anime character that I really liked and still remains at the top of my list. My girlfriend and I cosplayed an Urusei Yatsura group at Sugoicon 2002 and Ohayocon 2003. Our nieces played Lum and Benten. A couple of their friends played Oyuki and Shinobu and my girlfriend and I played Lum's mom and dad. We got awards at both shows.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Cancel

Definitely. Can't help but love Urusei Yatsura. Anybody else really enjoy the manga like I did?

I am invincible!

• Nov 09, 2005
Cancel

Haven't seen UY yet, but if it's from Rumiko, I love it! <3

• Nov 09, 2005

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Cancel

Please remember to create threads in the In-depth section (with the correct category # when applicable) if the thread is about a particular anime/manga series.

Moved & category # added ^^

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

• Nov 09, 2005
Cancel

My favourite anime is LUM she is so cute i like her soo much! UY is cool!

• Nov 12, 2005
Cancel

For gods sake... If I ever find a anime that beats this one, then I have seen all worth seeing in this world XD

Started watching it a week ago, and since then I have had some small problems sleeping well *allways gets up to watch the next peisode*

• Mar 10, 2006
Cancel

AYOOP
will glady necro this

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.