Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you guy's think of Saiyuki - Minitokyo

what do you guy's think of Saiyuki

Tagged under Saiyuki

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

What do you guys think of Saiyuki?

... Well let's see now, it's got a double dose of bad language, plenty of kick ass action, great storyline and the humour just tickles me pink :D :) :D ;) you've just got to love those guys from Saiyuki ;) Gensomaden Saiyuki has to be my favourite anime of all time ;) :)

MPX88

MPX88

Love Goku :P

I love Saiyuki^^
And I love again more Goku :D
In Saiyuki Gaiden he's so cute! XD

I don't know how, but I fell in love of this serie.
The first time i saw it at the tv, i have to say that i didn't care to see or not this serie.... (almost with the french voices >.<)

but a few weeks later, when i saw goku in seiten taisen, i never took down!

The 2nd season is so great and more Reload is^^
(I just see the beginning of Gunlock but it license now in France and team fansub were not complished the project -_- )

The characters are excellent^^ And so interesting :D

Other than Goku, I like Hakkai (whereas at the beginning i hated him >.<) and Nii (the scientist who works for Koushu ;) )
He's a big son of b****. That's why i like him :)

Meshi ha ... ?

Saiyuki... I started at reload then carried on to gunlock. Haven't started on the first series yet. But i definitely will.

gunlock and reload have abt the same formula, start with funny light stories then the main baddie will appear at around mid ep, and they'll get beaten back a lil and finally they strike back. But i'm cool with it, bcos the four leads have very good interaction, maybe some repetition, but i don't get tired of it. i enjoy their quirks very much. but i really hope the end of their journey will be shown.

As much as i like Sanzo, hakkai, goku and gojyo, i believe all things must come to an end (bcos nvending stories are tiresome). I hope they'll end their journey with a bang!

anebir

anebir

^^~

i like the show.. not only that it has humour+good storyline, the character developement part was in-depth and thorough.... well i like goku the most >:3 he always yells "harahetta~" XD

Reloaded

Reloaded

Gotta reload my gunfire**

Yo....Saiyuki is totally cool! XD
Sanzo is cool but I hate his cold attitude towards his companions sometimes. Man, can't he just show a little concern to his companions other than just being a pain in the ass.

Guns...check. Bullets...check.* Loading...time to fire!!! *Signature Image

MPX88

MPX88

Love Goku :P

Ah, i just imagine if Sanzo shows that he is really nice....

it's horrible! x_x
It's not Sanzo anymore but a kind of thing...

Well, i'm exagerating but it's like though Goku don't say anymore "Harahetta" o_0

It can't be!

lol^^

Meshi ha ... ?

love them all... i've got a much bigger love for goku but what i love more than anything about this anime/manga is the relashionship of those four lol.. just awsome!

i luuuvvv saiyuki soo much! the story is ok, and the characters are hot! esspecially sanzo =>.<= but goku is cute too! veerryy innocent.. hakkai is cool, a little misterious hehe.. and gojyo.. what a playboy.. >.<
i also luv the song! it's great! ;)

it's rock lee in my avy, if you don't recognise him! ^u^v

Hmm.. Saiyuki the anime is ok so far but I still haven't watched it all.. Saiyuki the PS1 game I thought was cool.. and Saiyuki the classic novel(AKA Journey to the west) is a good read. If you haven't read it give it a shot. Be prepaired for a long read though(its 4 books long!)

Saiyuki is the first manga I really like. The art is wonderful and very unique. Minekura is a really good artist. I only like Snazo and Hakkai, I wished that hakkai appeard as the main character more often. I loved the part about Hakkai's past. The manga is soo funny, I actually laughed out loud while reading it!

cassandra91

cassandra91

Look at me!

I like saiyuki! fav character is Homura and kougaiji! The bad guys! And hakkai too!

I like the opening and ending song from the anime...

Signature

hayate392

hayate392

#1 Badass MUAHAHAHHA

OMG SAIYUKI THREAD!
I LOVE GOKU AND GOJYO!
I LOVE SAIYUKI!
SANZO IS MEAN TO HIM BUT OH WELL...
Konzen is even meaner O_O;;
I love Still Time /For real/Alone ^__^ ...ect(most all of their music)
Yeeees I am a obsessed fangirl <__<
Add me to your friends if you like saiyuki XD..i won't scare you O_O...too much
but I know all the lyrics to all their songs...

#1 Badass 21st Century Killing Machine
Signature

saiyuki is pretty good i think sanzo is hot

it's the hottest anime with the hottest guyz!

it's rock lee in my avy, if you don't recognise him! ^u^v

LOVE IT!

You can't find the humor in saiyuki in anyother anime. Theres just nothing else like it. The fighting, the drama, the storyline, and the characters, theres nothing about saiyuki not to love. I love this show I can't wait to own all of it.
By the way Hakkai rules!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.