Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your ultimate fantasy? - Minitokyo

What is your ultimate fantasy?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

I hate to say, I do not have one yet.

I guess what would come close to my ultimate fantasy is having an excellent girlfriend (not for sex, but if she wanted to I will make her feel it) and living a fun life.

What is your ultimate fantasy?

My fantasy is to have also like you a good girl friend not for sex ( only if she wants to of course) but to be with to be able to spoil and care to be able to confort her in bad days to love her with all my heart that is my ultimate fantasy -_- too bad it can't be true XP

EzekielRath

Joy and Sorrow

Ultimate fantasy eh? Omnipotence, plain and simple

Ive found their weakness! Without their heads their powerless!

Lol nice onipotence forever lol good thinking XP

Heheheh. My ultimate fantasy... Do you really want to know?

Just kidding. That'd be having a life as an anime.

\\\"Pervert!!!\\\" -Naru Narusegewa
member ofhinalovers
animated-animation

Windir

Black Metal Warrior

My ultimate fantasy would be the eventual end of all my desires. That seems contradictory but it isn't.

A desert demon shall die by drops of rain and feed the lost soul with its poisoned blood

-Knjaz Varggoth

Kyrokushen

Silent Masamune's Mercinary

Well, my ultimate fantasy is too...........for this forum it would break too many rules. However I would like a nice Japanese girl who is intellegent to be my girlfriend...yayyy one of my fantasies have come true already!

Yukita.Riku I love you

Come to the Dark Side we have Cookies
Signature
Prepare for a Revolution!

bqc

The world is like Final Fantasy where i can use weapons like cloud and have all those cool fighting attacks and drive a motorcycle, mwuahaha. so sue me i love final fantasy.

Quote by KyrokushenWell, my ultimate fantasy is too...........for this forum it would break too many rules. However I would like a nice Japanese girl who is intellegent to be my girlfriend...yayyy one of my fantasies have come true already!
Yukita.Riku I love you

Funny, I used to be only into Japanese girls.

But after a while, I made some excellent friends. I am now able to like someone as a person regardless of their age, looks and race.

darkyuki

darkyuki

*excuse me while i kiss the sky*

hmmm... do i have to keep it g-rated? ^.~

Quote by darkyukihmmm... do i have to keep it g-rated? ^.~

ultimate fantasy = anything you wish

You can make it XXXXXXXXXXX-rated if you want.

I wish i would have the modesty to be happy with what i achieve in live, what ever it is, so i would not have to worry about decisions, whether right or wrong...

Windir

Black Metal Warrior

Quote by HoturiI wish i would have the modesty to be happy with what i achieve in live, what ever it is, so i would not have to worry about decisions, whether right or wrong...

So you would like to simply be okay with making even horrible decisions? That sounds like a bad idea.

A desert demon shall die by drops of rain and feed the lost soul with its poisoned blood

-Knjaz Varggoth

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

hmmm mine would probably be to sing in front of a large, live, crowd and not be scared to do it either. yep not to cool but thats ok ^_^

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

Not the ultimate but one of them is to control water at its maximum hahahahaha!!! :pacman:

well i'll just say the first thin that comes in mind when i read this.

my ultimate fantasy is to be the main charator in the anime love hina. but after reading some of the respond here it sound like fun if you can contal elements such as water, fire, ice, etc. maybe i should get myself a devil's fruit from one piece hehe.

Honestly my ultimate fantasy and the only fantasy is to have a cute and caring girlfriend...that i can hug and kiss..and hopefully have sex with...

Signature

Light and Darkness..they rely on each other..

1. Learn Japanese
2. Be able to Draw
3. Destroy stupid people =o
4. Find a Non-Stupid Semi good looking Girlfriend ^^
5. World peace yay!

Arent my fantasies nice lalala...

Signature
Obey the Gods, Honor the Ancestors, Love the People, Serve the Rulers

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

My fantasy? To be a good person, and to feel that myself. Yeah, it's a tad trite. But you gotta admit, it'd be nice to be able to look at who you are and be completely proud of it.

Quote by Windir

Quote by HoturiI wish i would have the modesty to be happy with what i
achieve in live, what ever it is, so i would not have to worry about
decisions, whether right or wrong...

So you would like to simply be okay with making even horrible
decisions? That sounds like a bad idea.

U don't understand what i mean, i don't want to make bad decision and feel comfprtable with it, it's more about the things i achieve, like a good paid job, a beautiful girlfriend, etc. i would be happy if i wouldn't feel these needs.

subjugator

subjugator

Scrubtyme!!!

My ultimate fantasy would be controlling all the weapons of mass destruction just kidding :)

"Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou!"

Another one of my fantasy is to be Sonic the Hedgehog. I'm serious about this.

I would also like to be Shadow the Hedgehog.

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Quote by ccc109Honestly my ultimate fantasy and the only fantasy is to have a cute and
caring girlfriend...that i can hug and kiss..and hopefully have sex
with...

Honestly, I thought I didn't have any until I read what you've said. I have the same fantasy than yours (but I will spare the ecchi part).

Quote by SonicWindAnother one of my fantasy is to be Sonic the Hedgehog. I'm serious about this.
I would also like to be Shadow the Hedgehog.

That's funny. When I was in middle and high school, I used to have my hairstyle like Sonic's and every schollmates used to call me Sonic (that was unwillingly, I have quite strong hair).

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

greatdragon

Mr. Doom

drive a ferrari

There's No place like hell

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.