Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo Version 3 questions - Minitokyo

Minitokyo Version 3 questions

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 119 total items

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

soo^^"
Shequel said he will not answer the questions in his thread...and i am soo stupid XD that's why i opened this thread.. XD i have some questions...
for example about the friendlist...how does this work? i have to find my old friends again and add them ?
the second question: this credit system....i understand that it cost credit if we want to download or submit something...that's ok as it was said it's similar to AP....
but how can we get credits? with submitting something? or what?
sorry for my simpliness^^"

ScorpioKing

ScorpioKing

Sting Bite

Same story, i want to know how to get them >.<

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

i guess the friends list is deleted.. cuz of the friends whoring i guess.. remmember ?

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

I don't like this system. I have to add friends again.

Signature

I would like to know how to edit my posts. Also, why are we to be penalized for submitting images?

ayaki

ayaki

d[^_^]b

you still have your friendlist..it's in the "control Panel" and click "My friends" =_=

To LordWe:

it's on your left side...under "OWNER OPTIONS" , it has EDIT, UPDATE, DELETE.....

boo

dans

dans

busy u_u

the friendlist is in the control panel. you can move them to friendlist. :)

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

okok.i see...... sorry ..i told u i am blind..but the question about the credits still remains^^"

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

yea i got it but i will have to get used to it. lolz....xD

Signature

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

Somehow I find it weird that we got our credits deducted if we download wallpapers and scans. Especially my own scans and walls XD
I guess it's still undergoing modification, there was quite a few error around when i first logged in just now. I'll just check in again tomorrow.

BorN2BurN

BorN2BurN

Tiller Di Till

i have found my friends in my "controll panel" but the other sections are realy confused.......i dont like this update and i answer now: comes the old back?

BorN2BurN

Only together we have a chance.
So let us live together and fight together.
=]3B[=
=]BlacK|BlooD|BrotherS[=

Man i'm not a big fan of this update........U have to update u freinds list My layout on my profile page is messed up damn i don't like this at all..................*mad*

Signature

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

there there, don't complain first before the updates are done. I guess we should just wait patiently till all the features load.
It takes time to get use to changes XD

LasT-LighT

LasT-LighT

[Su^C^kS]

that with the credits...is realy strange....dont know...
hehe its realy confusig....ehmmm... i hope realy that the old one comes back...or another one or just
that this one is finally done
so far i sawed it now my... meaning is: it su**s. its bad at all....
soooooo bye

---{Its magic to be a Shadow.}----
Your never to stop, if you are a Shadow.
But you will always be alone, like Shadow.
No one will remember, poor little Shadow

How can i download a picture now? x_X

northpole777

That way away

it would be cool if when someone downloads ur scan/upload, the credits they spend go to the owner of the upload. Then it would be like a happy community with currency.

---}

I own this many Yuki Kajiura RARE cds: One, two, three. I'm so happy n_n

---}

From the black and twisting shadows rose a woman
beauty alluring to the eye
Oh her devilish grin, her moonlit skin
and long dark hair flowing down around her thighs

---}

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

hmm..interesting...now i have 32 friends:D but ...i dont know how did i do this XD
i updated as dans said the members ....select all and then friendlsit and update...
getting confused XD

I dont like this system... like the majority of us... I dont understand at all... sorry

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

For friendlist, it was already answered. For credits, no we won't tell you how to gain them

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

northpole777

That way away

why is it i posted before last light, and it was there, and when i left and came back, my post is gone? and then this says here:

Quick Reply
Logged in as LasT-LighT

when i am northpole.... messed

---}

I own this many Yuki Kajiura RARE cds: One, two, three. I'm so happy n_n

---}

From the black and twisting shadows rose a woman
beauty alluring to the eye
Oh her devilish grin, her moonlit skin
and long dark hair flowing down around her thighs

---}

if you want your friendlist back
you must do update your frinds from watschlist to frindlist your friends have all moved to wachlist
i have all my finds moved to fiedlist like you can see on my userpage :)
in german i would call this part of the new system "ueberfluessigen bloedsinn" :)

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

this new system. is very very confusing. i don't like this at all. i thought it's suppose to be more user-friendly but somehow i don't think this is what i call 'friendly'.

im because everything has changed and they changed my avatar because my old avatar was a jpeg it was weird

Why are notifications gone?It was pretty useful.Besides what sense does it make to categorize the gallery the way it is now?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 119 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.