Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Something MT should make better - Minitokyo

Something MT should make better

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Hi,
I want to add some suggestions to make MT a little bit better.
The first thing witch make me crazy is, the frame with the pic on it. U should minimze the link to download the pic and not to the hole frame, because I hate it when I work on my pc and try to chage to Firefox with MT on it I click (as usual) anywhere in the middle of the screen (and not to the pic) but the frame is so big that I start downloading the Pic and lose 1-2 credits.
Plz fix it.

merged: 10-27-2005 ~ 03:19am
I also saw 2 other mistakes on MT
It's something about My Watchlist.
1. You should make the frame a little bit bigger, and also add some thing to scroll, because U can see max 4 items.
2. When you try to edit your submissions in My Watchlist, you get on a errorpage.

merged: 10-27-2005 ~ 06:10am
What do you think about a feature, something like a bill where U can see where your credits are gone. And maybe where you get tham and how much ^^.

Just tried it

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Comment

Replying as Warning: Undefined property: Authentication::$name in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/quick_reply.html on line 7

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.