Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how do u do a system restore - Minitokyo

how do u do a system restore

page 1 of 1 10 total items

i have a viruis in my computer and my anti viruis programs cant detect it so can anyone help me like listing what u need to do and things for it and etc

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

You may restore your system to an earlier date by going under the programs to the accessories to the system tools, and click System Restore there. Be warned that System Restore does not necessarily remove viruses from your computer system as it will create a back-up by taking a snapshot, rendering your computer still vulnerable to the virus. You may, however, download an anti-virus protection and virus removal program known as AVG; it works very, very well.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

One other thing, system restore will not work under safemode.

Signature

Two words... Norton Ghost

bindermichi

bindermichi

Slayer of Tomatoes

Ghost is a good option, a second would be storing all you data on a different harddrive, volume or partition (refer to computer manual).

This way you can restore the syste without losing any data.

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

System restore sucks becouse it only works so so. I tried and after a few weaks it probably starts crashing again
You should backup al the files you want to keep and do a clean install of windows for best results.

bindermichi

bindermichi

Slayer of Tomatoes

To be honest, you should create an images as soon as you've finished installing the system. If it still keeps crashing, it's probably your hardware.

ueon

ueon

Think outside the class...

it be best for u to do a system restore through the CD that ur computer came with. If not, try looking for a universal disk that supports ur platform. and like wat suzuki said, u should make a back-up first.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

what antivirus program are you using?

and system restore wont necessarily get rid of the virus and not always will system restore work

Signature Image

ueon

ueon

Think outside the class...

.or u could always do a re-format of your HDD. if u're really desperate.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Comment

Replying as Warning: Undefined property: Authentication::$name in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/quick_reply.html on line 7

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.