Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Manga into the TV series - good idea? - Minitokyo

Manga into the TV series - good idea?

Tagged under

page 1 of 1 19 total items

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

So what do you think? Having the entire Ah! My Goddess Manga turned into the TV series, albeit some stuff will be changed around, as that normally happens, which is evident in the first season.

Myself its a good idea in a way that the series will be getting more exposure, more support, hence more money for the creators, which in turn makes more for us fans :D

its a good idea in some respects anyway

what do you think?

Signature Image

So when you say series do you mean like real life series or like anime episodes? If you mean something like the OC then I dont think they should make it. Anime has it's own spot in the entertaiment world as so does the soap opera type of series. I dont think you can combine the two. I dont think anime watches would like it as much as they would it being animated.

But now if you ment like it's own anime series then they already have it out. Just hard to find

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i meant as in turning the rest of the manga into Anime series, is what i mean

and i know that they have it out, i have it all hehehe

>_>

<_<

but i mean since they only have done the first couple of arcs, turning the rest of the manga (Over time of course) into anime series

and if you read properly

Quote: lbeit some stuff will be changed around, as that normally happens, which is evident in the first season.

Signature Image

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I think a finished mangas make a good series. Too many animes have seriously dissappointing endings due to the mangas not being finished. It is OK if you have a continuing anime series like Naruto, but for an anime like Fruits Basket (which is a great anime) the lack of ending or second season left a rather bad taste in my mouth. I know I am in the minority on this site with this, but I am not a big fan of reading manga.... it just doesn't click with me, not like watching an anime or reading an actual book. But making an anime that has no ending just to get people to read the manga is not cool, or just making the anime to see if enough people will watch it to make a second season.. not good.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

fair enough, but since there are a fair amount of arcs to use in the manga and there is no end in sight yet, the TV series could possibly and may as well go as long as the manga

but that remains to be seen. The first season of Ah! My Goddess, ended at the second arc in the manga

Signature Image

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Hmm...it really depends on the creators of the anime. I mean, I don't mind some changes to storyline from the manga when it comes to its anime counterpart, but a feat like Chrno Crusade was too much >_< I didn't like the way that anime strayed...

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

Well, I was kinda disappointed when DN Angel was turned into anime, as I did not like all of the changes. But on the other hand I had been waiting for Lagoon Engine to be animated, just because the series gets more attention then.

But I guess, you can't have the cake and eat it.

Member of Appreciating-Fllay

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

I think it's a good idea, many good series were maked like that and much more can be created in the future. I don't see why this would be smth bad, some ppl would like it, some wouldn't, but that's normal with everything.

up up and away

i think its a good idea to turn manga into tv series that is where a lot of them come from -good stuff

@topic:of course it is...

I think is a good idea because when you see the characters in movement is good is better than the imagination but I don't like when the manga isn't finished and they alter the story -_- sometimes they ruin the serie, that is the case of Naruto I like it, but this season I don't feel like watching that is my opinion :\

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i have to agree with fooblued, the reason is the same.
one of the most dissapointing is negimagi, and also tenjho tenge, which seriously is pointless and not fun at all as compared to the manga and being totally diverted.
i don't like it when they try to tell a story and then wound up eating more spots for filler scenes adn poor directing and fpoor ending whcih for tenjho, it is totally point less and enigmatic, i couldn't understand where the two leads all of a sudden learned how to fly and has "aura" like DBZ characters....
and then the end

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

I prefer mangas to TV series. I think the mangas have much better art, and sometimes the TV series don't have the same storyline as the mangas

well...there are some mangas that there's shouldn't be on anime series (example samura deeper kyo ) (monsters ? lol..funny (i start watching last days so..i don't like it so much like the manga) (others example berserk..the anime have the good part about the relasionship about gats and grifrips (sorry i don't remenber how was spelled) ..on the anime is better that part that on the manga..but the rest is better at the manga...
so..well...i like boths things but...if i could behin with anime or a manga from a serie i'll behin with the manga...(cuz is original? ..

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

I believe that there is nothing wrong is manga turning into anime...as long as the manga-ka allows it it'll be fine....most of the time...Look at Full Moon wo sagashite as an example....the manga was good but i dare say the anime was better....I think there is nothing wring with that unless something like Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter happens...those should never have been turned into movies( I know we talking about Tv Series but they are .... similar) =p

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

It is okay as long as the anime goes by the menga mostly with out the need for fillers.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I think its a good idea since i don't know wear to buy mangas

i reckon its a good idea, i dont read mangas anyhows.. so it will be nice to see some mangas into anime

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Comment

Replying as Warning: Undefined property: Authentication::$name in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/quick_reply.html on line 7

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.