Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where do you prefer to shop: Mall or Internet? - Minitokyo

Where do you prefer to shop: Mall or Internet?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 130 total items

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

A long time ago before the Internet became widely available, people went to the mall to buy what they wanted. But now, people are now staying at home, shopping in the Internet. Do you prefer to shop in the mall or in the Internet?

I prefer to shop at the mall.. using the internet to shop isn't as fun as running all over the place. ^_^
I don't really run everywhere, but I like to sit around and eat food from Wetzel's Pretzels or the food court. There's also free samples... and in the clothes shops, you get to try on all the clothes you want just for the heck of it. I also like going to the arcade and fight against people I've never seen before in video games. XD

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Depends on the mall, the one near my house is 65% clothing stores, and that's just boring. i don't even go to the mall anymore except when I have to work.

Signature

I prefer the mall it's just more fun to shop that way. There's the window shopping the food court, all the different types of people, being able to actually look at what you want to buy and trying it on, it's just a funnier experience. But of internet shopping has it perks too you can just shop in your pj's..lol, you don't have to go to a bunch of different places and get in and out of your car a thousand times to get what you want, no crowds no need to rush to get to the place before it closes. They are both good ways to shop but I'll stick with the actual experience of the mall :) and only shopping on the interent for the hard to find items.

Signature Image

i prefer going to the mall. want to be able to interact with whatever it is i'm buying. besides, shopping is fun.

i prefer going to the mall also.. because you can try on clothes and if it doesn't fit you,you don't have to buy it.

the internet for me, becouse everything is so far away from me, and i always hated shopping anyway..... internet is easyer...

shopping centre..cant trust internet sometimes - -"

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

I think BabyXGurLXbABY is right!
there are lots of frauds on the internet!
It's alot better to go to a shopping center than taking the ricks of the internet!

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

I guess the other benefits of the shopping more is that it's more than just shopping and you can do many things like hang out and watch movies and what not which you can't find online...of course unless if you mean downloading but internet and all that is still a solo sport as far as I can tell so that's no fun sometimes. Need to go out after all...probably the only excercise I get too xD

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

Well, I suppose it would have to be a mixture of both really :) both of them are very different experiences. You can buy virtually anything you want on the Internet if you look hard enough but if you physically go shopping, you can actually see things with your own eyes, feel and examine stuff/check the quality and interact with others etc before you decide to buy. Returning stuff is more of a hassle if you shop through the Internet but you often get better prices and a wider range of stuff to choose from as well as having the ability to shop any time provided your Internet connection is up and running... Internet shopping can be quite a fun experience but you have to be quite careful and do a bit of research before you purchase anything because you're putting more trust in the hands of the sellers to send you non faulty goods etc... I guess it all depends on what you want to go shopping for...

I prefer the Mall for most things but i usually buy pc parts off the internet

Definitely the mall.
I like to try out things before purchasing.

Genevieve-galz

Genevieve-galz

+* PyNk LoVe *+

da mall! Absolutely! i got to see the stuffs at first hand, feel the texture n also fer perfumes....smells it lol

*...ShiNinG PaRaDizE...*
Signature Image

i prefer mall, but some things i prefer internet cause its more cheap

I prefer the mall its funner to see the reaction on peoples faces when you
start danci'n in the foodcourt and besides ya can't buy cinnamin sugar pretzals
over the e-net

Signature
sig from saku

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

i like the internet more. shopping makes me bored and tired because my sisters shop for a long time and i never get anything except something to eat. and plus i don't go shopping on the internet since i can't trust it!

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

it really depends if its for anime then i prefer the internet...but other things i perfer the mall

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

for my anime i choose the internet, but everything else would be the mall.

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

I'd like to do both. Internet is great if you want to compare prices. I like mall shopping because I can get hands on experience with what I want to get and if you have problem then you can just carry it back for an exchange.

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i prefer to go to the mall to shop
that way i can hang out with friends at the same time since i don't really have much to do anyway

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I generally prefer to go online. Since I live 30 miles in every direction from 3 malls, each at that distance, the internet is far more practical. Malls are fun when you go into stores you don't really fit in in, though. I had some fun once going into Victoria's Secret in an ankle-length leather trench, combat boots, black BDU-type pants, and a Megatokyo T-shirt.

I am invincible!

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

now i prefer to shop online.. because it's so much easier and convenient... the only thing is that the sizing might have probs. also, i have to wait & wait & wait before i can see the thing i bought!

but i've already lost heart in the local malls since they are rather expensive.. & boring...

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

for my manga,anime,PC or hifi i choose the internet, but everything else would be the mall.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 130 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.