Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suggestion for alternative credit uses. - Minitokyo

Suggestion for alternative credit uses.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Sheqel, the moment my post in your previous thread loaded, you had already closed the topic, so I'm not sure you saw this. I think the scans should be free. After all, one cannot make an anime wallpaper without an anime scan, but I agree submitting wallpapers should cost you credits. I believe this will force wallers to put an amount of effort into their work, as submitting a cut-and-paste wall should not be rewarded. If one creates a good wallpaper, they will gain those credits back, and then some. Perhaps then credits can be used to purchase rankings of a sort, in which the user gains privileges, such as a discount on creating a group, browsing the site without any ads, or making the customizable skin a reward, because that is such a neat option.

Edit: please do not turn this into a complaint thread; there are too many as it stands.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Yeah, I was just about to post in that topic when Sheqel closed it. I think that the best way to do this is to have both the lvl system AND the credits system. The credits is used for creating/join groups and the lvl will control how much a person can download a day. The old mt system didn't work because people could leech as much as they liked after lvl 20. It would be good if the restriction thing was extended to all level.I think that a person should be able to download half their level in items, no matter if it is a scan or a wall.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Ketsumi

Ketsumi

[ Zentaisei ]

I've already sent out a PM, but I suppose I'll post my suggestions here aswell.
Maybe someone can take pieces from it and put it into their own suggestion.

Clubs:

Cost of starting a club:
- 1st Club: 100 credits
- 2nd Club: 150 credits
- 3rd Club: 200 credits
- 4th Club: 250 credits

Becoming Moderator:
10 pts per Moderator

Increasing Club Population:
10 pts to increase maximum population capacity by 10.

------------------
Gallery:

Purchase unlimited access to a certain gallery category.

- Scans: 10 credits
- Indy Art: 20 credits
- Wallpapers: 30 credits

Total of 50 credits for unlimited access to all galleries.

*Purpose*
- Keeps galleries free (After the 1 time expense).
- Prevents new subscribers from leeching.

------------------

Signature

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

I think it should also cost to submit scans too. If we make this free will be drowning in crappy scans again.

Sheqel, do what you want man, this is your site, ppl just need to deal. It only cost like 1 credit for a scan, big woop.

Signature

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

lol, i hadnt thought of the population cap increase.

i closed that other thread because some people obviously didn't read my post and were just there to rant about my life work >_>;
level system won't return. maybe ill make it free but put a general cap for everybody like maximum 25 downloads per day.

merged: 10-27-2005 ~ 12:30pm
and the credits for these things you people are suggesting.

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

I see nothing wrong with it as it is. Why complain about a lousey i credit per scan? Go to animepaper it cost you like 50 per scan.

Signature

Kuikka-kun

Kuikka-kun

Yori Fukai Yami He

That would work.
But I still digress with the credit system, but lets see...

Signature

Quote by Sheqelmaybe ill make it free but put a general cap for everybody like maximum 25 downloads per day.

I believe this may be the best way. This will also open up the possibility to create new and fun ways to spend credits, as people won't be pouring their credits into downloads. But if you are going to implement a daily download cap, it should be enforced equally to everyone.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Comment

Replying as Warning: Undefined property: Authentication::$name in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/quick_reply.html on line 7

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.