Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who here enjoys playing tennis? - Minitokyo

Who here enjoys playing tennis?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

I've always liked tennis, and have played it for about half my life so far (7 years). I've found that in my community, tennis is a minority sport, so was just wondering how many people enjoy tennis in MT.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

is tennis hard?><"

I enjoy playing tennis, though I'm not much good at it. Such a satisfying feeling when you actually ace someone...

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

i like tennis, im not good at it tho, im still learning LOLL, my friends were on the tennis team in high school, and one made it to captain of the girls team, so shes gonna be my sensei when we have vacation, =D cant wait! :nya: i really enjoy it.

Signature

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

I like tennis but I'm not that good at it :( Fun sport though

Signature

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

I like playing tennis, i really like it and its fun!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Comment

Replying as Warning: Undefined property: Authentication::$name in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/quick_reply.html on line 7

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.