Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Thousand Arm - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 15 total items

TwilightNoir06

Tsukihime

I'm a little new to the game world and am trying to learn more about different games! I saw a really pretty wall for "Thousand Arms" and was wondering if anyone could tell me what it's about and if it's in America? Thanks a bunch guys! ~Twilight

One must either be a work of art or wear a work of art.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Oh you know its in the states.

I love this game. Though I will admit, the in game graphics (outside of battles) Suck. Big time. Overall the game is awesome! Its very enjoyable and I personally love it. Search it on the net to find a full review from an actual pro. But I recommend it.

One down side....Its really easy @_@ I beat the game no challenge at all. Doesn't mean it wasn't fun though ^.~ I recommend it if your a fan of anime-style games and RPG's. Plus theres a dating sim included so thats even more fun..

EDIT - Heres a few sites with TA reviews..

http://www.rpgdreamer.com/ta/

http://www.atlus.com/ta.html - Company that produced the game.

http://www.ex.org/4.7/40-game_thousandarms.html

Those are just some to boot. You can read the reviews and gather if you want to play it or not. Or if you can access it in a local video game rental store (I know the stores here have em' and I live in North Dakota. @_@ So they should where-ever you may Live TN)

SHOW HER THE BLUE flame! ^.~ - That goes to anyone whos ever played the game.

Signature Image

TwilightNoir06

Tsukihime

Thank you so much CyanideBlizzard!! You are so patient with me and just awesome!

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

hahaha, I'm just me ^.~

*blushes* flattery will get you nowhere, but it will in alot of other places ^.~
Besides, paitence wasn't a matter, you just had questions and were new. I was in the same boat like 9 days ago. So its fine ^.~

Oh yeah, I added you to my friends list. ^^ If you wanna add me, click on my name and go to "add to friends list" if you didn't know already =P

Signature Image

TwilightNoir06

Tsukihime

Hey Cyanide! I added you to my friends list (as soon as I found it tonight ^_^' )!! You're my first friend here and I think you're totally cool!! :D Thank you so much!!

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

hehe, Well I'm glad I can be your first friend, and your quite cool yourself ^^ I do hope we can become best friends and I do hope you are able to find Thousand Arms.

Signature Image

Miyu-DX

Miyu-DX

WhatEveR...

I agree with Cy, TA is a great game,the only downside is the battle system and the ingame graphic,but if youre the kind that look for story and fun factor in a game, i think TA has it,it has some very interesting mini games in it,especially the dating sim, and some of the dialogue and scene in the game will make you lough out loud i think,and thats what happened to me.Too bad that i easily beat the last boss though^^

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Oh gosh.....the last boss is pathetically easy...Its a huge dissapointment. But getting there was worth it ^^ Sooooooo much fun. The game itself has a similar engine to most h-games, meaning its easy to get to the stuff you wanna see (For that game, its mostly the dates. For anyone else, that'd be just to beat the game) Though its a two disk game that has spent over 4 years in the making (from the maunal, which I decided to read one night). Its just a fantastic game and it shouldn't be anything over 30 dollars for it too....in the states that is.

Signature Image

TwilightNoir06

Tsukihime

Have you guys played "ffx-2"? I got it for Christmas and beat it! I love it so much! It was my first game ever! I can't wait to play "Thousand Amrs"!!

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

ffx-2 I enjoyed, but I just couldn't get into sadly =(. Though it is a great game and the battle system is great! I really enjoyed it overall, but I just couldn't get myself into it.

^^ I'd buy it for ya and mail it, but that involves personal information, sadly =( Check your local gamestop, they should have it/be able to get it online.

Signature Image

Trever

Trever

Bishonen Hunter

Okay, you may have been settled about the game cause somebody told it already to you how the games cool. -__-' im once again late to explain things i know before others(and its so rare i know about something to help someone with my knowing of it) sigh, well its okay, cause what he said was right ^__^ this game sure cool. Easy to beat the game but still good, theres dating (thats the fun part) and your hero such an idiot too funny lol. And the cinematics are reaaaaly cool, it is just sad they didnt made a anime of it. Id say it one of my fav rpg, so go on and play, it worth it, really ^__^

I'd like to break your heart and give you mine
It's taking me over
It's so insane I've gotta be
crazy indeed

Ay-chama

Ay-chama

lil grass shack

nice game but repeating date questions takes the challenge out of it... then again repeating questions takes some of the fun out of most sims ^_^'

slide...

Aztec

Aztec

Aztec Samurai

Thousand Arms is a awesome game. You learn Skills by dating the female characters. Hope you are a good date other wise you might have trouble learning skills.

Signature
I only live to see what's beyond my mortal life. For that is the only truth I seek.
Proud member of: [Hispanime]

rond556

Einhander

I actually didn't like it all that much. The storyline and the charaters were fun, but the battle system was just beyond yuck.....just one of those games that would have made a MUCH better anime

"Fear is a stupid emotion" - Luca Blight Suikoden 2
Signature

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

hi, TwilightNoir06!

may I add more to your query? (though i imagine you might have grabbed the game already...)

one thing to watch out for is the cute intro song provided by Ayumi Hamasaki - 'Depend on You'. Lyrics here!
http://www.animelyrics.com/game/tharms/thardoy.txt

My li'l brother played thru the game four years ago and was a bit disappointed, like most people here, with the battle system (one physical attacker only, support/magic for the back liners... bad gameplay design for his taste.), but he only persevered just because he and I never tired of replaying the intro (anime-styled) again and again!

If you're interested in sampling 'Depend on You', just send me a PM, k? arigato!

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.