Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I have a doubt about userpage layout - Minitokyo

I have a doubt about userpage layout

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Millenia

Millenia

lariho~! X3

In the new MT, we cannot have a new layout without updating it into minitokyo? I mean, I saw a lots of skins that people made to put in my general skin option in to see MT. It's great! but I think this is weird... erm, how can I upload MY userpage layout now? I don´t know how to do this, I hope you can understand me.

Sorry about my english :(

EDIT: and how could I do for to erase a skin that I submitted with mistakes? T_T

merged: 10-28-2005 ~ 06:28pm
Eto... nobody can help me? T_T

I would like to know as well. As of right now the skin options have alot of junk skins because of mistakes. Tried and failed experiments maybe? It would be nice to know how to delete such mistakes. :(

Signature

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

As far as I know, you should be able to upload over a skin you made a mistake with using the Skin Builder feature under your control panel. If you don't see the changes right away try logging out and then back in again.

I'm not sure if this is what you are asking but I hope I could help you.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Millenia

Millenia

lariho~! X3

It's a little difficult to me to understand some things about this new version, english tutorials are good but it makes me very confusing @.@ too many words xD well, I think like Ririsuchan. The experiments seems very weird at the skins options. And the new forms for upload slice images are very strange. T__T I want to change my userpage layout @.@

yamazaki

yamazaki

what the ??

well, to change your userpage layout, just go to control panel -> skin builder. fill the color fields and upload the background images and then click on the 'build skin' button. you done =) your userpage layout has changed now

however if you want to browse MT with your userpage layout, go to control panel -> minitokyo options -> click on 'member made skin' and choose your userpage name from the drop down list. and you should be able to browse the whole MT with your own userpage layout

Signature

signature by: k1ru ^_~ thanks alot girl
thanks to k1ru for the signature ^_~

Millenia

Millenia

lariho~! X3

Quote by yamazakiwell, to change your userpage layout, just go to control panel -> skin builder. fill the color fields and upload the background images and then click on the 'build skin' button. you done =) your userpage layout has changed now

however if you want to browse MT with your userpage layout, go to control panel -> minitokyo options -> click on 'member made skin' and choose your userpage name from the drop down list. and you should be able to browse the whole MT with your own userpage layout

Aw! arigatou! but I have another doubt @.@ how can I know what image I may upload? I mean, I saw "tile 1", "tile 2"... but I don't know what slice upload. I hope you can understand me. Thanks for your help! ^__^

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Comment

Replying as Warning: Undefined property: Authentication::$name in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/quick_reply.html on line 7

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.