Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Forbidden (don't have permission) to access my own GB - Minitokyo

Forbidden (don't have permission) to access my own GB

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

I can visit other peoples GBs just fine but my own Guestbook gives me a "403 Forbidden - You don't have permission to access / on this server" error. I do not have a custom guestbook page which may or may not be part of the problem. :o

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

u are not the only one who cant enter to ur GB XD i cant too^^" i think the admins will take alook at your GB!

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Me too, I couldn't see MyrrhLynn's GB.

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

I can't go to my user page(gb) either :(

Signature Image

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Heres the deal, there are some errors, when i go into my gb, the middle portion gets pushed to the bottom of the page, it doesnt stay in the middle...thats a problem i have...

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

I also can' t go to my own GB.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

the missing userpages work agan now :)

I can't go to my userpage,gallery,etc

Not Found
The requested URL /_members/_css/ was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Quote by dcssI can't go to my userpage,gallery,etc

Not Found
The requested URL /_members/_css/ was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

fixed yours too.

Special thanks Administrator Sheqel ^ ^

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.