Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New complaint section? - Minitokyo

New complaint section?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

well i reckon this is the complaint section right? so i have a few things to put there ^_^

-i think it'd be a good idea to re-implement the code that allowed the name of the image / artist to be displayed when having the cursor over it, i think it's a good feature.

-there should be a new FAQ written, or maybe a new noob bible which would be descripting the changes of MT3 (i'm ready to help in that part, and i think it'll be quite extensive.)

-where is the report button for the forum threads?

and so on.... i know you guys are busy fixing the bugs, but i'm sure it'll help a lot to have some things explained first.. XP
but thx for this new version, i think it's great when you overcome the first shock ^_^

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by Anjhurinwell i reckon this is the complaint section right? so i have a few things to put there ^_^

This actually isn't the complaint section. The Lamentations forum is for rants about how terribly life is treating you. If you have complaints about Minitokyo, those should go to the Minitokyo Discussion forum. Bugs should go to Bug Reports.

Hope that helps!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.