Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which member made skin is your fav? - Minitokyo

Which member made skin is your fav?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

everfall

everfall

Everything Is Eventual

Hihi there~~
hehe my first time writing a thread! *gasps* lol~~ so please fogive me if I put it in the wrong section >_<

Anyways, I'm curious to know which Skin/template made by members on MT is your favourite? or if you don't have a favourite, which one are you using at the moment?
I'm currently using one made by Eunasahng from the series Air, I think it's called "Sunflower luv" ^__^
I like the colours a lot, its nice and light! *sniffles* so many skins to try out..
Well cyaa~~ and take care =D

[New Layout] << www.Ever-Falling.net >> Anime Graphic Resource Site

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I'm using my own. XD I like it very much that way. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

...mmm...can't choose....T.T everyone'z is nice! =D can you make one?

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

I'm using the one I made.

Too many skins, I would have like better if there was a thread with a short description ( the size of the skin, especially if there are things like mp3 added), a thumbnail for each skin.

I have just tried few ones but I feel safer now to use the custom one... even if I really want to have another one.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

I like mine. XD

But there was a Bleach one that I was using before... forget whose it was... it was nice.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.