Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Radiata Stories anyone? - Minitokyo

Radiata Stories anyone?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Anyone else playing RADIATA STORIES?

I had this on my "list" shortly after seeing the advertisements for it (that, and pretty much any Square-Enix RPG usually get's my attention pretty fast...usually) and after picking it up last week and getting the chance to play for several hours I can report that I'm having a really good time with it. Several reasons for that, some of which that might be better suited to a more lengthy review rather than just a general opinion thread, but to name a few things briefly I really like the free roaming elements that come with the opportunity to select side-quests, meet people, follow townspeople, etc. pretty much whenever it suits you. I also enjoy the interaction with Ridley and the maincast alongside the many, many friends that you make along the way. That, and Jack's a hoot! "Easy peasy." Ha.

Anyhow, I wanted to see who else might've picked this up. And if so, what you think/thought of it?

In avoiding any spoilers I'll just say that I just got to the point where you've got to make a pretty big decision -- and one that alters the face of the game from that point on.

Can't wait to pick and roll with it.

eiyu

eiyu

Procrastinating Otaku

Another fun Tri-Ace RPG, the only annoying thing is that they decided to remove the intro song .

i cant go on in the mine town....no red string anymore T_T

Quote by eiyuAnother fun Tri-Ace RPG, the only annoying thing is that they decided to remove the intro song .

Yea, I can agree with that.

I do like the instrumental introduction a great deal, but I wonder what it was that caused them to remove the intro. song (and perhaps accompanying animation) that you speak of?

holyPaladin

holyPaladin

~Star Ocean~

Positive : great fantasy RPG by Tri-Ace!
Negative : "Fortune" by Nami Tamaki is removed! OP song

I already clear the game with completed characters and armors ^^ really nice gaming experience^^

Signature

Zutto Anime, Game, Manga!

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I am waiting to buy it.

Quote by holyPaladinPositive : great fantasy RPG by Tri-Ace!
Negative : "Fortune" by Nami Tamaki is removed! OP song

Quick question:

1) Do you know where "Fortune" can be heard?

Quote: I already clear the game with completed characters and armors ^^ really nice gaming experience^^

Glad to hear it. I was able to play for a couple of hours late last night before hitting the hay and I got a little further after making that big decision in the game (that you know all too well). Of course I made a save file just prior to it so that I can go back and complete the game after making the other choice once completing this one.

Look forward to it.

Also, I've seen images of what look like actual animation sequences (such as at the Official Site) in RADIATA STORIES, did any such sequences actually make it into the game, as in cut-scenes?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.