Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Friends/Buddy list bug - Minitokyo

Friends/Buddy list bug

page 1 of 1 6 total items

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

Yeah my buddy list on mt was completely wiped out accept for one person and i had alot of people on there and no way of getting them all back so... :\

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

Yeah, I only saw that 2 people were visible. The rest of my friends were on the friend page. :o

NegativeBahamut

NegativeBahamut

The Grim Angel

Go to Control Panel> Friends, anyone that was on your friendslist that didn

Signature Image

It is my duty to pass judgement... the will of the gods is absolute." -Ledah

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Quote by NegativeBahamutBut if you want them as your friends, you´ll have to go to their GuestBooks and do it yourself.

You shouldn't have to do that. there should be an option right at the bottom of the page. Select the ones you want as friends (by clicking the tick boxes) and change the relationship bar at the bottom to friend, and then all you need to click is the apply button, or whatever it is.

Edit: Nevermind what I just said. Just checked and it doesn't seem to be there, now.

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

evasion

evasion

KittyPuchiko has caught evasion!

How do you view the next pages of friends? I can only get the first page to show up...

Signature

Visit me at http://www.trigmax.com/funstuff/evasion
(website currently down...*cries*)

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

my entire list is gone on my userpage

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.