Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 About Submitting Doujinshis, Security - Minitokyo

About Submitting Doujinshis, Security

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Kasuga14

Kasuga14

Mashi-Neko Chan

Hello again (Konnichiwa/Konbanwa).
For those who dont know me, Im Kasuga14, I joined some time ago (and I loved this site, no matter how much it changes, It will always be Minitokyo!)

Well, to the topic.. It's about submitting doujinshis on the doujinshis gallery section, I've been looking at all the gallery posts for a very long time (and they were all very good!), and I always wanted to submit some of the Anime Artwork I've done for some time.

I've got a new scanner since May 2005, but I've never submitted anything from that time. Well.. here goes...
Im too afraid that my work will be spreaded all over the internet and my characters being used by different artists and photoshop users, they would alter the pictures, or re draw them and claim it as their own, and use it for all kinds of things, posting it on different sites, making hentai out of them, or worse.
I'm sorry this is such a stupid question, but i just want to know:
Is there a way to post a doujinshi gallery image, let users view the whole image but not letting them able to save it
I'm just really concerned about having my drawings and characters shown online for others to do anything to it and stick it up again.Im also sorry if i had offended anyone posting this

Im not sure if this is the approiate category to posting this kind of thread, if it isn't, could one of the higher ups just switch it as soon as possible so that I'm not making myself a dumbass infront of minitokyo
(ps.sorry its so long :sweat: )

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

this is massively weird bro....
i don't get it, you wanna share in a community not privatised it...
i mean if that is the case, you can alwas apply for patents (expensive).
basically minitokyo prevents ripping and copying, so now with the improved system it makes that even better.
but your problem seems a bit more than that, you want to have submissions that prevent others from downloading it? i think there is no such thing, cause now, to download something costs credits, and to view it to full would costs as well, if i pay the costs just to see it but not get soemthing that i like, there is no point right?
so really bro, i can't quite help you. i don't think this site is the right site for you if this is the case.
Personally, i believe it is normal for people to redraw and make puns and mugshots out of popular artwork, just look at www.moeboard.net , the amount of joke shots from rozen maiden, Gseed D, and so much more. I think it is inevitable, but there are sites that can suit your tastes, you just gotta find them yourself.

merged: 10-28-2005 ~ 12:10pm
wait....
and to plus this, this community condemn all who rip and copy, and i see no reason for you to be afraid. basically if they ever do what you said, they wouldn't even let you trace them, is like if that happens, you can't do anything as well.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.