Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Illness or not ^^ - Minitokyo

Illness or not ^^

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Hi @ all first
I wonna ask you if you are often Ill, realy or just do so^^.
When you are really Ill what do you do than? Do you take any medecine, are you runnig to a doctor at once. Or do you believe in your immune system.

And if you play traunt, why are you doing that?

Just tried it

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Well if I'm sick I go to the doctor when I have the time so he can give me some medicine and then try to get better. I believe in my immune system, but sometimes it needs some help. I don't remember when was the last time I acted sickness, it was a long time ago when I was a kid. Propably avoiding school for some reason like a test I totally forgot about :P But that doesn't happen now.

up up and away

Well I see I forgot to tell what I do ^^.
I don't get ill so often. And if I get ill I never use medecine, and I'm doing fine without them. And the only reason why I play tount, is that I didn't get enough sleep over the weeks and misforunely the are no holidays (I mean the long holiday, over some weeks). I just have to stay in bed or I wouldn't come to school safty ^^.

Just tried it

I get sick all the time. It's nothing serious but its just plain annoying. It's either a cold or a fever. I just ignore it most of the time. If its not too serious, I just stay in bed and take some pills. If its serious, then I go see a doctor.

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

I hardly ever get sick. If I ever do happen to get sick I take some medicine to help my immune system. If it is serious then I would go to the doctor.

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

Same as silverwolf, I seldom fall sick. Even if I do get sick, I'll just drink plenty of water and sleep alot. If I ever take medicine, the medicine would be from my doctor. Unless it's really getting serious and hasn't shown any sign of recovering after 3 days, I would consult a doctor.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

1st choice, ill believe in my immune system, if it gets worse ill take medice or see a doctor, i barely ever use sickness to jig, unless i was sick i just use it to take an extra day or two off

aiya.

I usually take medicine first. But if it's getting worse, then i'll go to the doctor! ^^

it's rock lee in my avy, if you don't recognise him! ^u^v

If I get sick it's usually a cold or sore throad. I don't like taking medicines so until it gets worse I'm not goint to the doctor. After all if you have a cold the only thing he'll say is to keep yourself warm and drink water.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

what do you do when your sick?

Closed.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.