Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Feature Request: way to earmark a scan as a duplicate - Minitokyo

Feature Request: way to earmark a scan as a duplicate

page 1 of 1 3 total items

hikago

hikago

@_@ Waffles!!!

Lately I have been seeing quite a few duplicate submissions, but I've found it is quite a difficult task to find the old submission to compare, oftentimes.
It would be nice to be able to mark some submissions as a possible duplicate, and this might make the job of the bots a bit easier when they filter for stuff like this.

Also, it might be nice to set up a bugzilla account and do your bug reports/fixes/verifications through that. We use it at work and its quite an efficient system! Open source too :P XD
-> http://www.bugzilla.org/

Thanks for you time, and the new version is quite interesting!

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

On duplicates, I wonder how hard it would be to code the system to do a couple hash checks on submissions and keep a database of all the hash values for all the walls. Using a CRC32 and MD5 toether would mean the system would automatically catch any unmodified duplicates from being posted with almost perfect accuracy. Though easy for anyone with an image editor to defeat just by re-saving the file it would stop a few of the total noobs.

Signature Image

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

I don't quite get what chingetscook means, but I'd be more interested in the report button. Plus, hikago as got a pretty interesting idea, it will be hard to report duplicates and low-quality submissions in the main gallery since checking & downloading everything costs credits.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.