Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help! What is this font called? - Minitokyo

Help! What is this font called?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Okay, there is a font that is commonly used in people's wallpapers here and I really like it, but I don't seem to have it in my Photoshop. T_T Believe me, I looked. Does anyone know what this font is called and do you know where I can download it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is a wallpaper containing this font so you can see what I'm looking for.

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/189778/

Thank you very much!

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

The font you see on the wallpaper is Scriptina. It is a very nice font indeed. Just do a google search for "Download Scriptina font", and you will get results. Download the font from the first link that is given.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Ah! Yes thank you so much. ^_^ *hugs you and runs off to download it*

Lol you have it in your siggy. XD

wait....okay now how the heck to I upload it into Photoshop? I did it before but I can't remember how T_T

Signature

Quote by AngelKateAh! Yes thank you so much. ^_^ *hugs you and runs off to download it*

Lol you have it in your siggy. XD

wait....okay now how the heck to I upload it into Photoshop? I did it before but I can't remember how T_T

Lol, if you cant find it, i could always send it to you, along with various other creatively beatiful handwritten fonts^.^

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Does it say Little Angel? If so then it's Scriptina.

Scriptina. you can download it at dafont.com.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Yeah I found the font, but how do I upload it into Photoshop? I forgot how T_T

Thanks. ^_^

Signature

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

http://pootato.org has a tut on how to install fonts.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Quote by soujiokitahttp://pootato.org has a tut on how to install fonts.

Cool, thank you very much! :)

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

To install the font on your system, go to your hard drive (usually C:), then click Windows, first making sure that you can view those folders since they are usually system protected by being hidden. You can copy and paste the font in the Fonts folder there. After that, the font should become available in Photoshop to use. Make sure to hide the C: and Windows folders again after you're done.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Quote by SilentMasamuneTo install the font on your system, go to your hard drive (usually C:), then click Windows, first making sure that you can view those folders since they are usually system protected by being hidden. You can copy and paste the font in the Fonts folder there. After that, the font should become available in Photoshop to use. Make sure to hide the C: and Windows folders again after you're done.

Yup, thank you, I figured it out! ^_^

Signature

ryohekigi

ryohekigi

.:Hope:.

Sorry i don't know but fr what i've read, u've got it d! congrats! ^^ so r u gonna use it for ur new sig or wallie?

Signature
Credits to wa-wa chan for my beautiful avie n sig! :D

Hold a hope in your heart and darkness will surely pass

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.