Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Layout customization: many stuff cant be changed. - Minitokyo

Layout customization: many stuff cant be changed.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

As I always customized everything I can, I see some stuff cant be changed while using a skin.

#1) Table Header
Cant delete nor change it. You can see it from the image in #4. The white big white line. (That happens to be my table header from my last userpage skin)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

#2) Some fonts' color doesnt change.
Some might have noticed this, but there are some text that actually doesnt change its color.

#2.1) Header font. Always remain black no matter what. [image]
#2.2) Some fonts in the left panel box remain blue. Mostly hyperlinks. [image]
#2.3) Same for the font in the text box, they remain as blue. [image]
#2.4) The font in the drop down remains blue. [image]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

#3) Control Panel option box.
While the font and border does changes is color, the background doesnt. [image]

#4) Slice No. 6 not showing
Out of all 7 slices, slice no. 6 seems to doesnt show up. even in the default skin.

#5) This is a bug I think. The err.. round thingy in the forum index or browsing thread before the thread/forum title does not show up.

http://www.digikb.net/MTv3/round.jpg
Let the image explains everything. :D

What does all this mean ? That it CAN'T be fixed or that its waiting to be fixed?
*dont like the blue text* :(

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I think it can be fixed. prolly just some prob with the CSS. :D

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

As for Issue number three I think it would be cool if you could make your own image buttons ofor the contral panel and yeah I would have to agree with Ex this puts a crapper on the new skin design for awhile till the errors are fixed. For the iamge problem such as forum notifiation Icons and what not I would say let the skin creators make their own.

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Ah yes, I was just checking to see if this had been brought up... Yay for Exentic! you presented it a lot better than I could have!

My biggest annoyance is the Table/Menu Header being unable to be changed... while the unchanging text is also a little annoying, you can easily design your userpage to allow for that... but my old Table/Menu Header was a light blue and it still shows up on my page and those table/header text bits are the light blue color that refuses to change...

*sweatdrop* Oy, the moment I come around to post, next time I check the headers can be changed XD I feel stupid now.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Millenia

Millenia

lariho~! X3

@.@ oh my! blue colour lost my mind O.o How can I do to change the colour of the problem #2? T__T maybe this not match here but the <h1>, <h2> codes doesn't work now. Is there another form to do? and why I can't put a colour on the bg of my table menu? sorry about my english =.=

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Full skin customization isn't implemented yet, to my knowledge. What you see in the skin customization page were directly imported from MT2; however, MT3 has some differences in its structure (which excentric neatly pointed out above) that have not yet been added to the skin customization package. As Sheqel is still implementing changes into the MT3 system, I would assume it's only a matter of time until these options become fully skinnable.

Millenia

Millenia

lariho~! X3

I understand but, for example, in Exentric's userpage layout, the menu boxes are in solid colour and the blue color is white. Maybe there is a way now to do ^___^ sorry about my english T_T

merged: 12-21-2005 ~ 07:48pm
Anyone can help me? :(

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.