Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Telling your friends what he/she wears is 'not nice' - Minitokyo

Telling your friends what he/she wears is 'not nice'

page 1 of 1 6 total items

What i meant by 'not nice' is like horrible colours clashes clothing, wearing skirt with slippers etc etc or maybe even your own perspective of bad fashion taste.
I admit I never have the courage and the heart to tell my friends what she is wearing is 'ugly'.... I'm afriad I might really break her heart or maybe it's just me who is just not used to what she is wearing..... :\

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

MPX88

MPX88

Love Goku :P

I have never had to tell that cause it is other that tell that to me XP
And i don't really care cause they're always my friends :D

Meshi ha ... ?

I dont care what my freinds wear...
Coz if they like it then they like their clothes and i wont diss their fasion..
And if they dont like their clothes already then there is no point in rubbing
it in...tehe ^^

\(^o^)/

I care what my friends are wearing ^^;; If they're clothes are horrible, I wont just say it like that. I would recommend another attire, like "I think this looks better on you" =)

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I would never say it to anyone but to me I really hate people who wear joggers with a skirt >_> It's just wrong.

I really am picky with my fashion tastes, so that's probably why, but even so I can't really tell someone that I think they look bad >_>

That and makeup. I don't wear it often at all, but I know some loopholes into it because well I've seen it so much and I like to design stuff >_> but sometimes when people do things plain wrong or tell me that 2 shades of eyeshadow is forbidden I really have nothing to say. Gradients are cool.

>_< But yeah, I wouldn't tell anyone anything... :x

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

well sometimes we are used to make fun of each other because of our clothing because one of my friends for example always manages to have a girlfriend and then we make jokes about him if the holes in his jeans make him so attractive or something like that, he doesnt mind it because we do it once a month but i think people shouldnt care so much about their clothing ... i mean if you get offended by somebody who tells you that you look ugly in that shirt or whatever then you really mind your clothing too much. and between friends that shouldnt be that wrong i think because if your friendship brakes up because of a person wearing something you dont like than it's not worth having that friendship.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.