Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Uploads being deleted - Minitokyo

Uploads being deleted

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Alright...Ive had 5 screencaps deleted recently, and one scan. The scan I found over google, and specifically stated it was not mine and I had no idea where it came from.

The others were MADE by me; proper size and quality level, and yet they were deleted. Botchii`s little list wasnt helpful. Id like to know what was wrong so I can avoid useless uploading in the future.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

http://support.minitokyo.net/faq/3/

Since there is practically no creative effort in taking a screencap (other than pressing the printscreen button) it's violates quite a few of the gallery rules about submitting work that you created.

It's also unfair to the other wallers who spend hours creating their work from scratch only to get bumped down by work that only took 5 minutes to rip from a video source. Generally speaking, screencaps aren't wallpapers ^^

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Yeah, that`d be the rule if I was submitting them as wallpapers :0 Im submitting them as scans, which is completely legit, Ive asked the mods `round here already.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

The scan section is for images that offer some sort of wallabe premise. The fact that most screenshots are often taken from a 640x480 source and blown up from there, 90% of the time it's grainy and unusable as for a wall. The ones that do pass are HQ ones taken from a hi res source.

An example of a good screenshot~
FFAC - http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/15884/

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.