Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How important is the anime music for you ? - Minitokyo

How important is the anime music for you ?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 98 total items

I mean do you just listen to it (including most of the tie j-pop) and don't listen any more the local and international music (well what most of the people listen in your country) ?

... I seldom listen now not j-pop music. So I escape to real tv music and can't have any proper conversation about music... not that I was fond of this before.

I think that listening anime music is kind of different since you sometimes discover a music long after it was out.

Signature

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

I just listen to what I like, I don't have much of a defined taste for music. Yes, I listen to anime music quite a lot but I also listen to international music. Anyway I can't really have a conversation about music because of that. I'm not listening to a specific style, so I know a little things from all of them :P

up up and away

Anime music is like other kinds of music, sometimes good and sometimes... not. I'm not very fond of listening to anime osts because they are mostly composed of lyric-less songs, that their aim is to fill a part of the anime to create a mood, and I don't find them very apealing to listen; there are just a bunch of them I enjoy.

For me, I find myself liking jpop/jrock more than most of the mainstream stuff in the US. Though, my motto is, if it sounds good, its fine for me. I mean, I like Do As Infinity and the pillows because they make music that I like, not because they're Japanese :P

I like listening to anime OSTs, if they're nicely done that is.
It doesn't really matter to me if the song has lyrics or not.

on my country all are idiots..(well..i'm spanish and i don't like spanish music :D)
i supposed that anime music its the same that non-anime...
the only difference for me its..if i want heard something now i'll heard it until i get bored...(well..i heard slipknot/marilyn Mason/korn for 6 years so...its a little hard isn't bored of that already ) but..i through if i heard again i'll still like it...

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

chibishibainu

chibishibainu

shiba inu~~

i listen to anime music sometimes... it's not like i'd DIE without it, but it reminds me of the series i watched that i really really liked... so i guess i do like it? and it's semi-important.

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Depends really. If I don't know the composer of a show, then I won't really pay attention to it, especially if nothing stands out.

But in general bg music is very very important. If there were no music, then silence and beats wouldn't be as defined, and that is a very important part of audio as well.

Certain songs from anime tend to stick out ,and I'll try and get them. I have probably a good balance of bg and op/ed songs.

Signature Image

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

anime music is my preferred listening choice! especially on the go..

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

Patlabor13

Patlabor13

The Last Sane Man

I only listen to game/anime/movie soundtracks. Clueless when it coems to "normal/crappy" music. An anime's music is essential to the entire anime itself. Sets the mood, the theme, so yeah.

I shall reveal my FPS secret technique. Shoot em in the face... Don't tell anyone, OK?

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I often listen to J-Pop/Rock more than American music because in my opinion, most of American music bothers me. o.o

Anime music, for me, and i think many ppl too,is a MUST in your life... If i never ever heard anime music, all the tension in my body would accumulate so much that my brain would burst from being so stressed... XP

merged: 10-31-2005 ~ 03:17pm
Oh yeah, and english music just isnt my taste, so i rarely listen to english songs. And in my mp3 player, 95% of the songs are japanese, with 70% of that figure being anime songs... the other 5% are chinese and english songs ^_^

I like it... I guess that actually I don't listen much at radio (I rarely turn on one) so I think with an anime I'm used to hear some songs or music. But I usually like better songs than non-lyrics music, that's why I like a lot Yuki Kajiura since an important part of her "music" background are songs.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

I like anime songs, sweet ones! Pretty much all japanese. I like game and anime soundtracks, like cardcaptor sakura and the tales of symphonia soundtrack, I love The final melody!

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

it is very important cuz most of my songs I have are from anime's. I have maybe a 17 songs that aren't anime related and 348 anime songs

Anime songs are what i like too call songs that were not made for money.....or something like that..You see.many people now only do music for the money but since there is alot of comepetition in Japan..being able to sing for an anime would be something rare...I think....that is why they would really do their best for this songs and that is why I like them so much....they are a part of my life now...=p

All my songs are mainly from anime.

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

most the songs i listen to are anime.
i do listen to k-pop occasionally, but i prefer anime and j-pop most of the time.
maybe it's because i also study japanese language at school ^^
i learn a bit from it. ^^
to me, anime songs are part of my everyday life - i wake up to it and sleep to it xD

Cohex

Cohex

Junglist

i love anime music as it falls under alot of different genres i think depending on the anime... but i love the most the ones with piano or violins like evangalion and haibane renmei :D
and who could for noir.
i listen to abit of anime music when on my pc, eg atm i am listening to the FF7 AC ost..its awsome

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I really like it. It does at time make the anime for me. But still even without really good music I still like the animes.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

raveII

Holy bring of ability

i like anime so much it is giving me happiness too^^

merged: 11-01-2005 ~ 08:10pm
i like the songs of the anime too^^

jocelyn08

jocelyn08

Honey & Clover

i listen to anime/jpop/jrock daily ^^
it becomes part of my life..
I still listen to english and chinese songs..
in my winamp playlist, 90% is anime/jpop/jrock while the other 10% is chinese and english songs~

Avatar credit goes to cryingstar~

SpankBox

SpankBox

meow~~~~

i listen to anime/jpop music...when there's nothin to watch...
my HDD contains "only" anime/jpop songs.. haha
addicted you might say... yeah!

Signature

listening to anime/jpop music is my top priority.....
Anime/Jpop music rule.......

vogue

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 98 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.