Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 About giant monsters XD - Minitokyo

About giant monsters XD

page 1 of 1 18 total items

I have seen lots of movies like many people do, and I've noticd that most movies i watched that show giant monster they tend to attack tokyo.
My question is why do they go there?

cuz they like anime...lol (the monsters ) haha

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

Quote by NakofanI have seen lots of movies like many people do, and I've noticd that most movies i watched that show giant monster they tend to attack tokyo.
My question is why do they go there?

Question: how many of those movies were made in Japan? ;)

Also, I guess Godzilla is famous for terrorizing Tokyo, so it's fashionable to follow in his footsteps ^_^'

i forgot how many were made in japan XD it's been a while, but i remember godzilla XD.
whenever i feel big and powerfull i would like to go to Tokyo XD

lol, did any of u watch godzilla: the final war?,, the japan godzilla owned the usa godzilla with one wing of its tail

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Yeah but gaint monster sometimes need things like gaint robots to fight them.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Probably to attack the companies that created them. Japan is where most of the kaiju movies are created. Although my favorite "giant monster" movie, Gorgo, was made in the UK and you know what?.....London gets destroyed (well, at least part of it along with Big Ben and the London Bridge).

Have you ever been to G-Fest in Chicago?

nope sorry. never heard about it. what is it?

Quote by Nakofannope sorry. never heard about it. what is it?

It is a convention dedicated to Godzilla and all of the other giant monsters from Japan. It is WAY-Y-Y cool. I run the model display room and contest there.

sounds interesting, maybe one day i will go in a not so distant future XD

It is usually held in July. There is also a similar con out in CA next month (December) sometime but we have never been to that one.

Probably since Godzilla is a dinosaur the area where tokyo was built was once his territory.
He always comes back because he is trying to reclame what was once his.

Every piece contains a map.

fuji counts? fuji is teh gigantic uman from samurai X

julian1

julian1

Pursuer Of Darkness

all the giant monster movies are made there. and mecha animes are made there too.

Signature

i'm not sure. he was giant but well it depends on your opinion of monster.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I gues since king okong is New York I guess and mecha and stuff are there to fight them.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Speaking of monsters..is that Godzilla I see out my window? Lol....>.>

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

Is it only me, or the advertismente on the right of the window is godzilla stuff XD. i just noticed XD

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.