Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime (mainstream or not) that lead you to serious topics ? - Minitokyo

Anime (mainstream or not) that lead you to serious topics ?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

I know that for some in any anime we can learn things... but there are some that just deeper.

When I've watched first Gundam Seed, I was surprised to see how war was presented with both points of views of the war...

In .Hack Sign, we could think about the MMORG relationships or just the net ones. How can one be sure the other said the truth ? Don't you wear a mask on internet ? About the trust ?

Chobits can show about the importance of computer science. Is spending time with a computer even as cute as Chii is as worthwile than spending it with a human being ?

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Neon Genesis Evengelion = Do you need the recognition of others to have self-worth, or to even define what "yourself" is?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.