Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who like Fullmoon (wo sagashite) ? - Minitokyo

Who like Fullmoon (wo sagashite) ?

Tagged under Full Moon wo Sagashite

What do you think of Full Moon

Manga and anime are great
23 votes
The anime is great
15 votes
The manga is great
10 votes
so so
4 votes
waste of time
0 votes
What is it ?
3 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

I've begun with the manga (since I really liked Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne), but the anime was out more or less during the same time and it was over before.

Actually I don't like much the anime but there were parts that were really emotionnal.

I think the manga is better and the artwork too.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

I read the preivew of the manga, and I liked how it started. I never picked up the whole first volume though, so I can't say its great - but it looks like the best in VIZ's Shojo Beat line of manga.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I've also read the manga so I'll only judge that. The manga was awesome! I really like the ending.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Meychen

Meychen

~ Daydream Dancer ~

i only have the first three volumes of the manga series and i don't even know if the rest is already released in germany Oo...
i like it a lot x3 and i so damn want to know the ending ;__;!

TRC addicted...? ... maybe <3.

I have read and seen the anime. Personally, I really liked the anime. It was so sad, but I think that is what spiked my interest.

ThaEagle

ThaEagle

Mahoromatic for the people

I haven't read the manga, is it very different from the anime? I liked the anime so I thought that it was enough to watch that. But if the manga also is good and contains more events, and such, that aren't mentioned in the anime, then maybe I should try reading it to.

Signature

I've only seen the anime. I heard it's pretty different from the manga. In any case, I enjoyed the anime. It was cute, but not overly cute. It also had a good plot and the moodness :P You'd never expect that plot twist in a show for kids :P

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

I enjoyed both very much. I accidently clicked only anime tho.

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

Make sure you read the manga...it explains a lot more than the anime and gives you more insight into everyone's past...there are some differences. I enjoyed both! The Anime is so sweet though too...

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

I will agree that the anime had a nice ending that was emotional and sweet. But I thought there was HUGE flaw in this anime. So, we've come to the conclusion about 60% through the anime that Takuto likes Mitsuki. I thought that was a nice touch. But, there is absolutely NO indication that Mitsuki likes Takuto. Yes, you get the blushing and what not during the last 5 episodes, but after watching her be completely IN LOVE with another guy for the entire anime and then

[HUUUUUUGE SPOILER]

the guy dies and then "oh, well, Takuto likes me and he's right here." Nope... don't buy it. I thought it really weakened Mistuki's character and the anime in general. There just wasn't any lead up to the idea that Mitsuki could fall for Takuto. There was no confusion or hesitation (like she should have had). It seemed too rushed.
I have not read the manga and I can only hope that it goes a little deeper into the process of Mitsuki's and Takuto's love.
I'd love to hear some opinions on this... I'm wondering if it's just me.

Hm... I've only read the manga and it sounds kinda similar to the anime from what I've read here. But I don't understand from the spoiler who "the guy" is. Eikichi?

Anyways, I thought the manga was really well done with the unexpected twists and all that. I read it all in one go a while ago, so I can't remember all the details ^^;; But I do think it goes more in depth with the relationship between Mitsuki and Takuto (with my hazy memory and all).

The anime is faster than the manga. There is more story in the manga... but I cried for 3 hours after I finished the anime. It is awesome. And I hope Arina's Gentleman's Alliance will be as great at Kamikaze, Full Moon, Time Stranger Kyoko...

Quote by sthenia

[HUUUUUUGE SPOILER]

the guy dies and then "oh, well, Takuto likes me and he's right here." Nope... don't buy it. I thought it really weakened Mistuki's character and the anime in general. There just wasn't any lead up to the idea that Mitsuki could fall for Takuto. There was no confusion or hesitation (like she should have had). It seemed too rushed.
I have not read the manga and I can only hope that it goes a little deeper into the process of Mitsuki's and Takuto's love.

Well, I've found too that Mitsuki falling for Takuto was to quick especially since there was also Meroko... and well I was really looking forward to see "the guy" cause he seems such a sweet guy and he turns up to be dead even before the show begins... Nooo, my dear Eichi ! My fave character of the anime !

Well the relationship in the manga are better developped so to read it would be nice and it's a really concentrated story with... - I think - too many twists at the end... it has also has a different story from the middle (by example Mitsuki don't go to the States).

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I only watched the anime, and it was great!
My vote goes for the anime (can't judge on the manga 'cause I never read it >.<)

Never saw the anime, but the animation doesn't really appeal to me. . but anyhow the manga is GREAT like always~ One of my favorite manga series!

I want to see the anime. But I voted for both of them because its basically the same. Even if the anime not have as great of art as the manga does. ^^

kawaiisakura2

kawaiisakura2

Sakura Chan

well i haven read the manga and havent finish watching the anime, but the anime seems ok and also for the manga i only seen a few pages and it looks ok to me just that the story line is a little different i guess

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
kawaii XD

****SPOILER****
Throughout the series Takuto and Mitsuki were thinking about one another... Mitsuki only kept going for Eichi because that's what she was doing for 2 years. Takuto was there for her when she found out Eichi had died, and when someone's there for you when something horrible happens... you become that much closer (personal experience). And I absolutely loved how Meroko became an angel that brought the 2 back together again! *begins to cry again* ...~_~...

Quote by sthenia

[HUUUUUUGE SPOILER]

yeah i agree. it would be better if the anime went deeper with Takuto and Mitsuki. the last few episodes seemed really cut short and didn't give much detail. i still liked it though.

i love both the anime and the manga- one of my best favorites. in the anime, they made Izumi really evil but in the manga he's a lot better. the only thing i don't really like about the manga is how at some points, Mitsuki seems overly dark, demented, and depressed -spoiler- when she knows that Eichi is dead but pretends he isn't. also when she keeps saying how she doesn't want anyone to touch her heart. -end spoiler- in the anime, LOVED the songs! the only thing that was kind of irritating was when she was constantly thinking and talking about Eichi. at first i thought Meroko was really annoying, but as it went on, i liked her. i'm also a huge Takuto/Mitsuki fan. the end was really good and emotional- i cried a lot.

uhhhhhh i never saw the anime but from all the comments i'm gonna watch it ^-^. i read the manga though. and i almost cried in the book store........ cuz i was thinking about how painful it must of been. and well in the bookie it takes the takuto and mitsuki thing more slower i think....not sure....... but i think when mitsuki was most vulnerable and weak and takuto comes into the situation and watches over her and everything. i still think eichi is a cool kid >.<. that's my opinion but he sounds sooo sweet. either way i also like takuto >.< ahhhh so many options. but i kind of forgot a lot that happen so my memories r fuzzy and i might of got some stuff wrong.......

"I must destroy the despair-night
To shine in Eternity's sunshine."

I like manga and anime))

I had to stop reading the replies because I haven't finished watching Full Moon wo Sagashite and I certainly don't want to spoil the ending. Personally, it doesn't fit my usual preferences; it's all sweetness and cuteness, almost too much. But somehow it barely avoids being toothachingly sweet--and so I like it a lot.

I like Full Moon wo Sagashite.
I perfer the manga because of it's difference to the anime.
The anime is cool too.
It's a very cute and sweet anime.
but like I said I like the manga better
Madoka is my favorite character.

Music is in your eyes.
Music is in your soul.
Music is surrounding, everywhere you see.
Music is a reflection of who we wish to be.

I've finally after having it for a few months got down watching it. Personally I like the anime, even if it is weak in some areas. I think it was still beautiful in the end. Not long after I watched the last few ep. I made an AMV for Full Moon wo Sagashite =D

Signature
+I like Celestial backgrounds++Proud Member Of DNAngel Fans++Member Of Loving Ayashi-no-Ceres+
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.