Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's better Ryoko or Ayeka? - Minitokyo

Who's better Ryoko or Ayeka?

Tagged under Tenchi Muyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

KuramasExlover

KuramasExlover

Rabbit Steps

Who do you think is better for Tenchi or better all together? I personally think Ryoko should be with Tenchi. She's fun and unpredictable. Something Tenchi need desperately in his life.

There doesn't always have to be an end to something

This question is irrelevant at best, although it is greatly desputed, Ryoko is the obvious choice for someone such as myself. But, even though Ryoko is in every aspect better than Ayeka, Tenchi should be with Ayeka, just because Ryoko is entire levels of superiority above him... what does she see in him? Well, I'm going to lose my sanity now...

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

well i am probably going to get beat up for this one way or another but i would have to say ayeka. please dont hurt/kill me anyone. but this is my personal opinnion of it. i just dont like ryoko there is something about her personality that makes me want to jump out of my seat and beat her head on something hard like my glass coffee table in my living room. i just dont like her. probably because she is nothing more then a criminal space pirate while on the other hand ayeka is a respectable princess. but that's all i have to say.

midnightLOVERS

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

i say ayeka only because ryoko is a bit too much for someone like tenchi.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I'll play along.

I always thought Ayeka would be the more suitable for Tenchi. They make a good couple. Like ikon said, Ryoko is a bit too much for tenchi. Ryoko's toi "wild" for him haha jk. Imo, ayeka should be with tenchi.

kingray100

kingray100

Ryu,the half demon

Ayeka is a loser.Ryoko deserves tenchi cuz she is actually a very sad person.Plus tenchi is a major chicken wuss.

Krawczyk

Wzwejtes

whaaaaat, ryoko's never wild around him, she's "horny." She actually acts pretty domesticated near him, they'd make a better couple just because he's the only one that can control her! Crazy wench. On the flip side, Ayeka is far too controlling for Tenchi, plus he doesn't want to join the royal family anyway.

A fish should swim thrice: in water, in sauce, and in wine.

OriginalQueenofAnime

OriginalQueenofAnime

Yaoi Goddess

I hate Ayeka so much...and that's partly why I'm saying Ryoko. Ayeka seems too controlling and Ryoko only gets fired up when she's arguing with Ayeka. She pretty mild when around Tenchi. Then again...I haven't seen Tenchi in a long time...I could be wrong... o_0

~ The 'Original' Queen of Anime ~

Signature Image
Owner of - | Sasuke-and-Naruto | Its-A-Wonderful-World || Admin of - Cute-Wallies || Mod of - FinalFantasyFans
Member of - FW | N | UPSD ] | YH | KHO | CL | BC | FMO | V | KK | MT-GS | VOTE

Why not Washu-chan or Sasami? But if I have to chose between the two Ryoko or Ayeka then I thinh Ryoko is better, cant stand the princess attitude.

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Gotta go with Ryoko she alot of fun to be with and is the kind person who could loosen you up if your uptight. Not that Ayeka is bad either but me personally i've never been into the princess types. personally my 2 favorite are Washu and Mihoshi.

Krawczyk

Wzwejtes

I think Washuu would baby him waaaay too much, remember the way she treats Tenchi even when she's toying with him. She should definitely remain just a friend/in-law. XD
Sasami would be a good match but she's still got a few centuries to go before she's of age, knowing how those Juraiians age. You never know who'll she'll meet by then. It could turn out to have been nothing more than a young girl's crush. I don't see Tenchi remaining single that long!

A fish should swim thrice: in water, in sauce, and in wine.

Krawczyk has a point with Washu and Sasami, sometimes I wonder what was going through the producers mind when they put a little girl with a bunch of babes... but oh well, suposedly she is matured as tsunami in the OAV later. And Washu's particular desposiotion toward tenchi is rather akward, but would be funny to see in a working relationship hahaha.

If I had a choice it would definitely be Ryoko. Come on she's beautiful, fun, sexy, now that sounds like the type of person I would choose to hang with. Not that Ayeka's bad or anything, but she seems to be a little stuck up.

I've always favored Ryoko. She's more fun and less stuck-up, and her feelings always seemed more genuine to me. With Ayeka it always came off like she discovers Yosho is all old and wrinkly, so suddenly she's in love with Tenchi (who she already though was cute) instead. I'm sure Kajishima wasn't intending for her feelings to come off as shallow and forced, but that's how it seemed to me. Ayeka seems to want Tenchi to be a substitute for her idealized version of Yosho, while Ryoko loves him for who he really is.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Well he is part of the royal family which mean he can have more than one wife. I'll vote the harem vote cause I like Tenchi even though if he had to choose only one I would go with Ryoko. Ayeka is just to prim and proper.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

i personally think that he should get Ryoko because she really cares about him, while Ayeka just complains about her ex boyfriend.

i belive Ryoko is the one for tenchi 'cause Ryoko is loose and Ayeka isn't.

I prefer Ryoko because Ayeka is very annoying and breeze.

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

I would have to side with Ryoko. I think Ayeka would not be a horrible match for him, as she could connect to him on a level of sanity, on which Ryoko has no hope of reaching. However, Ryoko has shown her sensitive side (especially in the second movie). Ryoko has shown that she can calm down and actually put work into a relationship and is sincere about her feelings for Tenchi.

Now, which would he pick? I don't know. After watching "Tenchi in Tokyo", his bests hopes for normalcy are either with Sasami or a normal teenage girl. Still, I like Ryoko, so she gets my vote.

I'd have to say Ryoko. god knows that Ayeka is Sensible, cute as can be and from a royal family, but she is too uptight and she really only sought after Tenchi's affection after she saw that Yosho(Tenchi's grandfather) was old and Wrinkly. so in a sense, she was going after tenchi as a contingiency and after yosho pointed him out to her. besides, even though she was trying to kill him Ryoko saw him first! and i think Ryoko would be more fun to be with, and she's beyond sexy too! but Tench would have to give her 3-4 kids to keep her mind occupied from being a space pirate!

SuperGrouper

SuperGrouper

usually not here

I vote for Ryoko. Ayeka is annoying. (From what I know of guys, most of them would prefer a wild, sexy space pirate over a spoiled princess, anyway, and Tenchi seems to be a fairly normal guy.)

Also, while Ayeka is fairly useless in combat, Ryoko can PWN anyone who threatens Tenchi and/or possible kids. She's just more useful.

I'm not on very often. If you PM me, expect to wait about a year or so before I get around to checking it.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump threads this old especially when they've already been bumped twice before.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.