Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would your 'Perfect World' be like? - Minitokyo

What would your 'Perfect World' be like?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Genevieve-galz

Genevieve-galz

+* PyNk LoVe *+

My perfect world would b one where money does not determine ur fate.
People will be happy living their own lives n they would not have to go to war :)
Also da word...'manipulation' would not exist. hee

*...ShiNinG PaRaDizE...*
Signature Image

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

well, i disagree with u here...
therefore, money plays a very big role in life! if there is no money, there would be no fixed system on anything! everyone would be able to get everything they want! and it would be a catastrophy then!......if u see what i mean!
the reason money is in this world is that people would get what they need, that and that only! some people were blessed and gifted to have alot of money! by their hard work, by their good deeds, or evil deeds, whatever it is....whenever they pass away, all this fortune is for nothing anymore! so they won't need it ;)...so that doesn't mean that they are better then the poor people!
not all people are happy, yet, not all people are sad, there are also medium leveled people! in my openion, those are the happiest! they get only what they need, nothing more, nothing less ;)

okay i talked too much, all of this is criticizing ur subject too XD ....

my perfect world, even though its impossible, is as u said, that there would be peace everywhere in the world, small crimes and weather catastrophy however, are both inevitable ;)....what i'm talkin about here, like u said, is that people don't have to go to was, that would be a perfect world...and that there would be no discrimination or racism ever!

merged: 11-01-2005 ~ 04:55pm
by the way....very nice avie and sig. ;) i'm gonna fix the back of my sig. soon :D

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Genevieve-galz

Genevieve-galz

+* PyNk LoVe *+

Quote by leosama84well, i disagree with u here...
therefore, money plays a very big role in life! if there is no money, there would be no fixed system on anything! everyone would be able to get everything they want! and it would be a catastrophy then!......if u see what i mean!
the reason money is in this world is that people would get what they need, that and that only! some people were blessed and gifted to have alot of money! by their hard work, by their good deeds, or evil deeds, whatever it is....whenever they pass away, all this fortune is for nothing anymore! so they won't need it ;)...so that doesn't mean that they are better then the poor people!
not all people are happy, yet, not all people are sad, there are also medium leveled people! in my openion, those are the happiest! they get only what they need, nothing more, nothing less ;)

okay i talked too much, all of this is criticizing ur subject too XD ....

my perfect world, even though its impossible, is as u said, that there would be peace everywhere in the world, small crimes and weather catastrophy however, are both inevitable ;)....what i'm talkin about here, like u said, is that people don't have to go to was, that would be a perfect world...and that there would be no discrimination or racism ever!

merged: 11-01-2005 ~ 04:55pm
by the way....very nice avie and sig. ;) i'm gonna fix the back of my sig. soon :D

WoWiEs! great point of view ya got there..hee..
Guess i'm thinkin a little too much n dunnot include da other side of da story.... :)
Hummm...yup money did play n important role here....guess u can't change that lol.

Bout my ava n sig.....thanks a million bucks dude!O_O

*...ShiNinG PaRaDizE...*
Signature Image

my perfect world would simply be a world of respect, understanding and equality. A world where war didn't exist and people treated others with respect, where people would be understanding of others wants and needs and critisism would be wiped out. if we all learned to accept each other and treat each other with respect and could understand that we are all equal, the world would be a better place.

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Umm let me see...there wouldn't be any aggression, no fighting n stuff, everyone getting along...lol that about it...cuz if everyone got along there wouldn't be as much problems, quite alot are caused by conflict...like bombings, terror attacks.. and wars...

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

My "perfect world" would be one in which we were all united under one dictator who's all-powerful but we all love him/her...this would prevent wars, and rather than pride in one's country, there would be pride in all countries, whether you live there or not.

I pretty much wish for a peaceful world in which we all get along and are proud to be one, the human race...that is NOT gonna happen any time soon...ever XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

LostLuke

LostLuke

*bump bump* -----> =]

my perfect world is the world that im living in right now.
our world is perfect.

i'm not the truth but i look for it...
i'm not the justice but i fight for it...
i'm not the death but i can bring you to it...
(not)^^

Dana-chan

Dana-chan

Happy

perfect world?

no fighting, no corruption and less crimes.... that's enough for me ^^

Signature

Genevieve-galz

Genevieve-galz

+* PyNk LoVe *+

Quote by LostLukemy perfect world is the world that im living in right now.
our world is perfect.

Humm...if u compare our world to da other planets that is.
But still our world still undergoes this never ending wars n earthquake, tsunamis....its not really perfect y''know XP

merged: 11-02-2005 ~ 01:09pm
thanks so much u guys fer giving ur views :)

*...ShiNinG PaRaDizE...*
Signature Image

ryohekigi

ryohekigi

.:Hope:.

My perfect world...hmm...
My perfect world must be perfect, of coz. it is a world free from pollutions, wars, porverty, discriminations, crimes, revenge and bad feelings such as lust, envy, greed,etc. It is a world filled with greens, happiness, love, warmth, smile, peace,respect,understanding n the like. it is a worlds where only the good exists.

Signature
Credits to wa-wa chan for my beautiful avie n sig! :D

Hold a hope in your heart and darkness will surely pass

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

the world will be perfect forme if:
-i'm the one who rule the world
-i'd like to give the Terorist some Extreeme Punishment both physicly and mentaly.
-there's much Sexy Gurls Around me
-i have Unlimited Money on mu account
-all people who i hate gone
-the world where i can do everythig i wanted to do

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

my perfect world...if there's no crimes around^^ and if I can reverse time and find my true love
but most of all, there must be peace, justice and happiness

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

My perfect world would be a world with everyone i like and everyone that would be ok to talk with can stay but me and my friends can get eveything free. People can talk to each other easily so if it's crime and whatever it would be like hitting your friends so yeah....

i like your point of view.
for now tho im doing my best to make life better. its that under current circumstances you cant do w/o money.

DcG

you re al wasting your time... my perfect world does not excist... niether in my mind nor in my life.. so therefor i am pledged to make the best of it in this world...

do you believe one man could make a difference?....

so besides al the perfect world would be no diffirent than the world i am living in to day....

if there was no sadness and hate in the world

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

A world with no hate or disease.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

guess this world now is already a perfect world.
cuz there should be some chaos in the world.
just think about it a world without chaos is boring.
i guess the only thing that should change in the world are the lies.

Signature

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

a world without sadness and greed is great. and a world where people leave you alone when they know that you want some privacy. I wouldn't allow any hurt to happen anymore. not on that world...

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

nothing can ever be perfect no matter how much we want it to be -_-
its the actions of humans which has made this world imperfect,
so i say by removing human rule shall this planet return to being 'perfect'

but i am human myself, and i dont want that to happen, so what i really want to say is to have an united leader for all of earth, who rules with democracy (so we can fire his/her arse the moment he/she makes a mistake) and bring peace and prosparity to every part of the planet. and to eradicate the term 'poor' where people are equal.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Kikki-chan

Kikki-chan

<<Sweet Sacrifice>>

A world with no war,fights and my dreams came true!

Neji 4 ever!!!

my perfect world would be like the world right now but with the difference that the girl i love loves me, too.

kouta84

kouta84

+ NeKo +

money ,witch , love

Signature

Genevieve-galz

Genevieve-galz

+* PyNk LoVe *+

Quote by lilabyssinianif there was no sadness and hate in the world

Yeah, i will like to include.... + disputes between people n country too :)

*...ShiNinG PaRaDizE...*
Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.