Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you talented or unique? - Minitokyo

Are you talented or unique?

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

Just wonderin', are you talented or unique?
Do you have something unique about yourself that no one can do?
Are you artsy?
Can you play an instrument?
Do you wish you had a talent even?
I'm just wonderin' how many Minitokians are talented or wished they could do something different.
Please share your thoughts and talents. ^^
Thanks. .::bows::.

'Signature Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

hah...so many questions
well..I play the piano but I wouldn't consider it talent...^^

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

i guess i'm talented
cos i play basket ball and lots of sport.........\=)

Signature

I'm artsy, I play the violin, and I wish I could do math. xD

Sierra04

Sierra04

My heart belongs to him..Erik...

I don't think I'm talented but they say I do...like making poems and stories and drawing stuffs. I'm not good in sports and haven't played an instument except in Music class and I envy some of my friends that can draw a nice drawing.

I think everyone is talented in something, and as your parents always say " you are unique! ". But umm... I can bend my thumb back to my wrist ^_^ and... I'm fairly good at all the sports that I've tried (except for volleyball eww) and considering that I haven't had any practice in them, then I guess I am good at them.

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

I would have to say I'm unique! I don't know how I'm unique... I'm just so darn crazy to not care! ^__^ I LOVE to LAUGH (all day, if I could)!

I consider myself to have no talents whatsoever! Eventhough, people do tell me that I'm talented... like my drawings, my speaking skills, and computer skills. COMPUTER SKILLS?! o_0

I wish I was able to play an instrument, play basketball, more limber to do the splits (I can only go 3/4's of the way down, SO MAD) or had more closet space for more clothes... (That has nothing to do with this thread!)... Came out of no where...

Can't help myself! ^__^

2 tell u d truth i am not unique or talented in anything ! in other words i am just a normal teen ! i am not good in artsy ! i can't play any instrument ! yea i do hope i have some talent but not something over d limit ! still i am happy 2 b myself ! if u wan 2 b unique or talented u must sacrifices something in return like time n energy u know !

joshdoek

joshdoek

Writer

I'm very creative and have a thousand and one ideas in my head, but since I can't draw as well as I want to. So I write and that's my talent.

Signature
Run, run as fast as you can. I'll catch you, for I'm the Gingerbread Man.

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

i'd say i'm unique. . . and wierd. . . show me a picture of a military rifle and i can probably identify it. . . give me a real one to me and i could probably use it efficiently and maybe even field strip it. . . i've played rainbow six so much that i can identify a weapon by the sound of someone reloading it (or shooting it)

i think i'm more wierd than unique ^_^'

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

Xayu

Xayu

Cereal Killer

I'm definately unique. Numerous people are very much different from me. Then again, we all are different from each other. No matter how many similarities humans share, there's always something that makes us all unique from each other. And that fits the definition of unique.
However, in order to say something about my "uniqueness," I'd say that I have my own style of clothing. I tend to design my own fashion-wear rather than to stick with "trends." I don't even believe in fitting-in because of "trends."
I'm considered to be artistic and creative, as people tell me. I'm also intelligent, the type that never runs out of ideas, a fast learner, and overall talented/skilled. I'm flattered, naturally, but I never fail to praise other people that are also as talented, or even more, similar to myself. People tell me as well that I often praise too much, though. Heh.
Aside from that, some of my notable talents are: drawing, writing, correcting mistakes (It's true. A lot of my schoolmates tend to come to me suddenly, just to ask for... corrections on their works or just to add more info/other things.), generating ideas, computer software knowledge, graphic designing, and et cetera.
Though it may seem this way, I am a very fragile person. I'm not good in sports nor do I have a strong body hence I am easily worn-out.

I am . . .
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

Both

can draw anime and other stuffs well, own in the drums, has precise shot in shooting games, learns games very well, owns in most all games, owns in games just learned...many more...lol

Signature
~A memory of he once lived~

1stly i doubt the thread will be alive for allot longer since its more or less a yes/no question...
but on top of that most people will say they are unique, its depresing to know that u are part of the massive great grey decomposing matter called society.(attempt @ fight club quote)

im highly unorthodox and id say im unique. or maybe that just the need to seperate myself from the rest. i dont know, i guess only god knows XD

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

well i sing very well. but i have to give credit to that for the 9 years of choir. i wouldnt call it unique, maybe just has a good sense of rythem and tunes. other than that i dont do or know much else, cant draw, play an instruament or anything like that all i do is sing.

SerenityEternal

SerenityEternal

~ radical dreamer ~

well I can draw fan arts almost perfectly. Originals, terribly!
I can dance, i can write poetry, and apparently i can write very nice and "intriguing" essays.^^

i don't know...i guess i'm ok...

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Hey Al! Actually, I'm both uniqe and talented! Like anyone in my family can draw or paint, becouse I can.

-_- I'm really bad to find something nice to say about me so...

But I think everybody is unique even if I'm probably a little weird compared to others...

(sighs)

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

I can totally relate to almina. I think I'm a little weird but I guess I'm okay at writing and I love to draw. I also have a bizarre little obsession with other people and their zodiac signs. I don't judge them by their sign though.

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

I prefer to think myself as a little bit of both... uniquely talented..
I dunno, people say i have a talent of learning things fast.. which is kinda unique, not many people are multi-talented.. at least the ones that i know..

Magnius

Magnius

God of Red Dragons

It's not the best of talents but I can make up a lie and have it believable in a matter of seconds. I lie all the time, especially when a friend of mine calls all the time and wants to 'hang out'. I'm not a very social person so I lie to people so I can be by myself. I only have 3 friends and sometimes I consider them annoying. I hate everyone at my school because they are either annoying or full of themselves. I don't have a girlfriend, most likely I'll never get married. I may end up being a serial killer but I hope not.

The unsuppressed soul invites unrestrained bleeding,
Angels consume the blood and guide the burning feast,
Generals idly cough beneath a crimson sky,
Four shrines severed by the tears of a goddess,
The dragon plummets from the tower of red thunder and where it falls no one has seen.

From the PS2 game "Drakengard"

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Actually, I'm both.

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

me too. bit of both but more of a unique person.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ianervan

Ianervan

ToiletPriest

Well, let's hear what I got to say about this. What I think is that each of us are unique in some ways. Like, s/he can do something I can't do while I can do something s/he can't do. This also applies in our personality and traits. Some of us are good, bad, neutral or even... uh... well unique.

As for talents... You can't say you have none. You might have said so because you've not found it yet. One day, when you accidently bummp into it, you'll find out.

Did I miss out anything? I feel like I missed out something...

Can I call myself unique for writting all these? Can I call myself talented because I wrote all these?

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

I'm naturally talented at things; like sports, school, speaking in front of people, hands on activities... but I'm usually very nervous at the same time, so I'm not enjoying myself. >< If I could eliminate this tension, I'd do a lot more, I think.

I've always been in the top percent, not by choice though, because it just kinda happens. I can run really fast and dodge through trees like a hunter or animal (years of experience, I used to lead a pack of dogs (WOLVES, lol, in my imagination) and stayed outside until someone came looking for me. I can dance pretty good, never had any lessons though. All the sports I've ever played I've been good at (except baseball, I've always refused to play that game... dunno why) or at least decent, though I don't have a competitive nature and don't really enjoy sports unless we're just playing for fun.. ^^

I'm alright at drawing... it's something that I've always done but have never really practiced at (my practice was my 'works of art') and I've never taken any classes for it. Well I had Art in high school, but we just broached subjects, we didn't get into them like I would have preferred...

I write too, my Inuyasha fanfiction did pretty good, though I've yet to finish any. >< I want to improve my art and writing style... but first I have to actually... apply myself. Lol.

I can touch my nose with my tongue, and roll my tongue, flip it on its side... lol... I can bend the top of my pinky's back completely... I have a scarred toe from a 3-wheeler wreck (lol, makes me unique and gives me character) and my finger nails are kinda wide. lol

I also love things like Zodiacs, Bloodtypes, totem poles, all those things that 'describe' people, because its just fun... lol... I also like psychology.. zen, philosphy, science, global news... I want to help save the world one day, lol...

Anyway! I've been babbling... Al-kun, why don't you tell your talents? ^^ I'm curious.

Before I go, let me say that I also agree with everyone who have said that all people are unique and talented in some way. ^^ <3

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.